Should a girl keep talking to a guy who is also talking to possibly several other girls?

How do you know the difference between dating and a guy being a player? I know sometimes people date to see what's out there or to meet their match but there are guys who are girl collectors. How can you spot a player?
  • Yes
  • No

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I think usually guys who are players will tend to get annoyed or distant when girls want to do things that don't involve sexual activity. If you know someone who's happy hanging with you even when they know it won't lead to anything, that's not a player. And if you haven't agreed to see them exclusively, there's nothing wrong with them talking to other girls. But if they only want to see you for a fling, they're probs a player.

Most Helpful Girl

• Talking? If you just talk as a friend okay. But don't expect anything more.