Should a girl keep talking to a guy who is also talking to possibly several other girls?

How do you know the difference between dating and a guy being a player? I know sometimes people date to see what's out there or to meet their match but there are guys who are girl collectors. How can you spot a player?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think usually guys who are players will tend to get annoyed or distant when girls want to do things that don't involve sexual activity. If you know someone who's happy hanging with you even when they know it won't lead to anything, that's not a player. And if you haven't agreed to see them exclusively, there's nothing wrong with them talking to other girls. But if they only want to see you for a fling, they're probs a player.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Talking? If you just talk as a friend okay. But don't expect anything more.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Ask if he is. If he says "yes" you at least know he's probably honest and can probably keep talking to him. If he says "no", then ehh... try feeling it out more.

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on the girls intention: talking is just talking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the relationship. If you're FWB's, who cares. If not, then yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well depends what he wants

0|0
    0|0
  • I dare you to leave

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes