Is this girl ugly? Rate her?

Is this girl ugly? Rate her?
Is this girl ugly? Rate her?

311

Most Helpful Guy

• Remove the makeup and hair dye overloads, no nose ring, and put something without a “stare at my boobs!” feel on her. lol After that, I’m sure she’d look cute.

Most Helpful Girl

• She looks pretty but truth be told in the first picture there is the filter plus she is laying down and in the second one her whole face doesn’t show and she is posed in a way to show off her chest which in my opinion is very unattractive Could you show a photo where there is no filter, she is standing and her whole face is showing? Then people could answer truthfully.