Why is it that nice guys finish last?

212

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of guys think they’re being really nice when they may not be and they have an ulterior motive. We can tell if you’re faking being sweet and kind. Honestly would rather you just act how you normally do. If you’re genuinely a nice guy then you shouldn’t necessarily finish last. She could just not be attracted to you which is pretty tough but you should respect that my dudes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you mean by “nice guys?” That term is defined differently by everyone causing it to be fairly ambiguous in what it means. I think “nice guys” are men who don’t take charge of what they want and aren’t confident. These men don’t follow what they truly want in life and are subjected to the scrutiny of others to the point where they’re beholding unto them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No what I mean is when you treat people with actual respect. Nothing to do with confidence or taking charge because you can do both and not be an asshole.

• Nice guys are those guys who do anything that a woman tells them to do, don’t approach or take the initiative, don’t stand up for themselves, and don’t have confidence or motivation in anything in life. This is what I think of when I hear the term “nice guy” in today’s modern society.