Why is it that nice guys finish last?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of guys think they’re being really nice when they may not be and they have an ulterior motive. We can tell if you’re faking being sweet and kind. Honestly would rather you just act how you normally do. If you’re genuinely a nice guy then you shouldn’t necessarily finish last. She could just not be attracted to you which is pretty tough but you should respect that my dudes.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you mean by “nice guys?” That term is defined differently by everyone causing it to be fairly ambiguous in what it means. I think “nice guys” are men who don’t take charge of what they want and aren’t confident. These men don’t follow what they truly want in life and are subjected to the scrutiny of others to the point where they’re beholding unto them.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No what I mean is when you treat people with actual respect. Nothing to do with confidence or taking charge because you can do both and not be an asshole.

• Nice guys are those guys who do anything that a woman tells them to do, don’t approach or take the initiative, don’t stand up for themselves, and don’t have confidence or motivation in anything in life. This is what I think of when I hear the term “nice guy” in today’s modern society.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Most self proclaimed "nice guys" aren't actually nice. 🤣🤣

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Because they expect 'niceness' to be something of worth, rather than a given. A lot of women rather you're upfront about your feelings, than beating around the bush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you can’t be nice or decent to women anymore without them taking advantage, and you can’t be mean to them without being an asshole. So I just gave up on the game. Let them live alone with cats, and will win my toys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aggressive males typically have better genes for brutal conditions and hence are considered better mates by evolution.

Thus hence the attraction to aggressive males.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a guy, you should be fucking her for her benefit and having her cum first because it is easier for men to do so more than it is for a gal to cum first.

0|0
    0|1
  • They don't. As I've said many times here, I've never heard a genuinely nice guy refer to himself as a nice guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because "nice guys" take the slow route.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they're easy to string along and exploit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they give good head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cz nice guys dont compete

0|0
    0|0
  • mmhmmm, we're all nice guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we make sure she has many orgasms before we finish