Boyfriend is being abused but I don't know what to do?

So my boyfriend is currently being abused my his mom like to the point were there are bruises and scars visible. He can't move out or drive. I don't know what to do to help him. It's all that's been going through my mind all day I really wanna help or at least do something. I tried taking him out of the house more but his mom's been saying no less often.

420

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell a school counselor. They can report it and maybe get better results with the police than you did. The school counselors are mandatory reporters which means they are required by law to report abuse that they even suspect.

Most Helpful Girl

• i've been abused in the past. I know what it feels like to be on the other end of what you are dealing with.
    It depends on the person but if he really doesn't want you to butt in then be prepared to lose your relationship with him if you call the police. If its worth it.
    Personally, i preferred to be abused but pretend to live a normal life than to call 911 and have all this shit happen and have my life be over. My abuse was a bit different, as it was more like a 'we do this because we care about you, thats why we hit you'
    But if its horrible for him then please tell an adult. you're very young. be safe

• Tags what they do to him every time she hits him she says it's because I love you

• Ik I just don't want him taken away from me

• But ik it's to protect him