What do I do or why did he not want us to get engaged?

My boyfriends proposed to me tonight and our son said no no no , why did he say no to us and tries to sleep in our bed at night instead of his own bed

41

Most Helpful Guy

• because he doesn't want to share his mom

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well first me and my boy friend adopted him. together so. I dont see why'd he would be bothered now

• just keep pounding it home and give him time

• I will have to give him time

Most Helpful Girl

• Does your son still have a relationship with his father? If he sees him often, then he’ll see this new guy (your boyfriend) as a threat. He might feel a little hurt that you would want to move on so quickly. Maybe he wishes you and his father would someday get back together. Just my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He doesn't know his father we adopted him but I do know some information about the mom she would have had to be a single mother and made it a closed adoption

• oh. Just try talking to him, I’m sure he sees your boyfriend as a good father figure or big brother in some way. It just takes time to adapt. I’m sure he’ll love him like you do.

• I hope he will love him. after all.