Would a guy with body like this ever date a girl who is flat?

We know those type of guys almost always go for girl with big bum and boobs, I was wondering are on here any athletic guys who would date a girl with no boobs or assWould a guy with body like this ever date a girl who is flat??Would a guy with body like this ever date a girl who is flat??Would a guy with body like this ever date a girl who is flat??
Updates:
Girl who doesn't have the body, bum or boobs

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Most men whether they have an athletic body or not that I know do not date women who are considered to be "Flat" as they are what you call a "Carpenters Dream a girl flat as a board" and is a big turn off in most cases for sure...

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ha! Thats what I'm saying lol

• I can't breathe PIC U POSTED 😂😂😂😂 LMFAOOOO

• I am glad you are roaring like a tiger from laughter from the picture I posted but it the perfect example of a girl who is flat as a board.

Always remember whenever a man's Tit's are bigger then a woman's Tit's there is a big problem and it is time for the guy to run off as fast as he can!!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• He's not my type really, but big ass and boobs don't make a girl hot. If he's a moron he'll go for a plastic butterface who will give him an ugly baby because she bought her looks, but fine whatever floats their boat.

6|0
    3|1
    • Nobody goes for a butterface.

• Lol here's the talk about what type of girls those guys date and those are ones with great bodies, so what a butterface has to do with this, nobody says that girl will be ugly lol

• Its so hard to say.. however, most people seek companionship on lifestyle, values, etc. If these guys value so much on being fit, disciplined, etc im sure they are seeking those with similar lifestyles. So would they date a a girl whose fit or one who is more active. As im vegetarian, id prefer another vegetarian.

You dont need a fit person to figure that out.

2|1
    0|0
  • I know of couples in my gym, girls aren't the biggest, but they have great asses. I don't see a lot of big chested girls around the gym with these guys.

I'm not sure if this is a preference thing, or if it's just that there's a lack of big chests.

Note: they're not entirely flat, either. They're more on the "average". B cups to C cups.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean those guys only go for that type of girls big butt OR boobs...

• Show All
    • Yes...

• No flat chest or flat backside lol

• It depends on the girl and the guy in question, in my experience.

If the girl is flat in all aspects, I'm assuming she likes cardio or at least goes to the gym a lot. This guy obviously enjoys the gym, and that is a heck of a common interest.

There's also a big difference between flat and 'toned and trim'. If a girl is athletic 'flat' chances are she's perfectly in proportion for herself and looks her best as she is.

However if the flat girl is unathletic and unaware of any other common interest with this guy I would question the suitability of the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • Its not the lifestyle, BUT what fit guys are attracted to, they like big boobs, butt, legs etc... and not just them but most guys in general prefer a nice body.. but FIT only go for fit girls if you get me..

• I don't think I was clear enough. I was phrasing 'nice' body as highly athletic think high jump or pole vaulters. These women are regularly thought to have some of the best bodies in the world, and are generally flat chested and have a flat butt. They make up for that with trim athletic figures, and guys still go crazy for them. Kiera Knightly is one of the most beautiful women in the world and I doubt she can fill an A cup. Eg of athletic skinny.

assets.nydailynews.com/.../darya-klishina.jpg

Of course unathletic figures are less attractive overall, they are less tight and rounded. But small is just as attractive if the shape that's there is nice. Everything doesn't have to be gigantic and in-your-face to be sexy just because the Kardashians are.

And note that this is coming from someone that has the shape that you think guys like that exclusively like.

• Why wouldn't he? Everybody has different preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a guy like that. Too intimidating 😯😑

0|0
    0|0
  • What in the world lmfaooo

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know ask him

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, It's possible

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|1
  • Sure why not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes definitely

0|0
    0|0
    • You're delusional

• Show All
    • Yeah hourglass is what is ideal to most guys...

• Yeah but everybody has their own preferences.

• It really

0|0
    0|0
    • Depends on the situation, the interaction, and the desires of the guy. Some guys like petite women- or perhaps she has a nice personality.
      (Sorry, GaGs bountiful advertisements caused me to post before finished.)

• He's sexy AF

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't he? I mean his look doesn't say anything about his preferences.

0|0
    0|0
    • Those type of guys only go for girls with great bodies. And most guys in general, but this one only goes for that type of girls.

• You can't summarize people like that. As there are fit people that are into fat people, that way there are fit people that are into flat ones. How you look doesn't say anything about what you like.

• Yeah, that is so true. One of my really close guy friends is a gym guy, to him is most important for girl to be as fit as possible. Though they prefer asses over boobs lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I have seen a lot of guys who hang out with skinny girls and are themselves really athletic. They won't date the fat ones but they easily date the slim ones. And the girl doesn't have to be athletic either. One guy once told me that girls don't need abs. And most of the times I have seen such guys with girls who are slim with perky curves (if not too big).

1|0
    1|1
    • I lersonally never saw a guy with muscles with a girl who forsnt have a fit body... on most cases no

• Show All
    • OK you can always ask around and you'll see.

• Obviously your really biased when it comes to your own question. Everyone here has their own opinions. I’m honestly sitting here enjoying your little banter you have going on lol

What Guys Said 4

• QA, why do you assume the dudes who answered before me aren't athletic? You can tell just by their faces (which have chiseled jaws, btw)? Do you know what athletic actually means? Buff dudes aren't athletic by default. Most guys who I know who just lift weights are actually terrible athletes.

1|1
    1|0
    • I meant athletic body. Like the guy ftom the picture. I am athletic too.

• Show All
    • This is athletic, if you want to see muscular guy type on Instagram Lewis Harrison or Joss Mooney. And my sister dated professional soccer player and I'm quite athletic so I do exactly know what is athletic.

• He looks lean in all three photos look at his arms in photos

• Sure. If anything, the ass can be manifested.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah I would. I'm drawn to faces

0|1
    0|1
  • If he likes it he will

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes