Would a guy with body like this ever date a girl who is flat?

We know those type of guys almost always go for girl with big bum and boobs, I was wondering are on here any athletic guys who would date a girl with no boobs or assWould a guy with body like this ever date a girl who is flat??Would a guy with body like this ever date a girl who is flat??Would a guy with body like this ever date a girl who is flat??
Girl who doesn't have the body, bum or boobs

185

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Most men whether they have an athletic body or not that I know do not date women who are considered to be "Flat" as they are what you call a "Carpenters Dream a girl flat as a board" and is a big turn off in most cases for sure...

• Ha! Thats what I'm saying lol

• I can't breathe PIC U POSTED 😂😂😂😂 LMFAOOOO

• I am glad you are roaring like a tiger from laughter from the picture I posted but it the perfect example of a girl who is flat as a board.

Always remember whenever a man's Tit's are bigger then a woman's Tit's there is a big problem and it is time for the guy to run off as fast as he can!!!