How to Ask Out a Girl Who Works Next Door?

So there's this girl who works next door to me.

I'm pretty sure that she likes me to some extent, as whenever she passes my store, she scans the room for me and waves and smiles very enthusiastically.

She's come into my store to talk and we've chatted while she was walking off to take her break and I just so happened to walk out to run an errand, for work. We seem to have a lot in common and I really want to get to know her more.

All of that being said, I'm not sure how to go about asking her out. Waiting by the window to catch her seems weird, and going into her store to pester her while she's on the clock seems unprofessional.

What would be the best way to ask her?

02