Is it wrong to not care about stretch marks?

I went on a date with a woman that had stretch marks around her waist and stomach. And admittingly enough I honestly don't notice cause it never really crossed my mind to look at that stuff. But there were people that called her out and judges her on it. What makes them so unappealing? My mother had them and it was because she was pregnant with me, and I know stretch marks don't really mean anything other than your skin stretching. Maybe I'm just clueless about beauty but I don't see anything wrong with them. Can someone explain?

183

Most Helpful Girl

• Only a girl with absolutely no fat anywhere on her body and no womanly curves would have no stretch marks. Even in that case I don't know if it is biologically possible to not have any stretch marks.

It's a part of life. You are not wrong at all to have no problem with them! The guys who do are insane. They want a girl with large breasts and a fat ass but aren't willing to deal with a few stretch marks that are probably not even that noticeable.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sounds reasonable enough, and you're right about the second part. Guys do want a lot from a woman but yet can't offer much themselves.

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't know I don't see a problem with them either my girl has them on her thighs and lower back from growth spurts but yeah I don't see a problem with them

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE