Should I tell my crush that I like him or just wait?

I’m starting to like this guy a lot ☺️.. he’s been on my mind all day to be honest and a friend told me I should tell him but what if it back fires and he doesn’t like me? I’m confused on what to do..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he doesn't like you you'll just waste time waiting for him. Short term embarrassment and sadness. Long term gain in time, and potentially falling for someone who falls for you too.

If he likes you you're good to go.

This is one of the few times in life that you have a positive catch-22. Go for it!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Confused? Well who's up for risking having their feelings hurt? but there more than one way to go about it. The first is the obvious straight up say whats on your mind. Another way, maybe less quick and less painful would be to flirt with him. There is the chance tho that one he doesn't pick up on your signal or two he is shy and doesn't come easy to ask you. I dont know the situation very well.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he doesn't like you then that's ok, you should tell him how you feel. If he doesn't like you, take it respectfully, he doesn't owe you anything for telling him that you like him. Just know that if he says no, just shrug it off like no big deal. Some people find it attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • How long you known him?

If he is nineteen too then he should be mature shouldn’t he? Unless he has anger issues.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him almost casualy let him know you have interest let him stew in it a little bit. No big theatrics keep it simple

0|0
    0|0
  • Insecurity is an indicator of things being not right. If you are affraid to let him know it, then you shouldn't do it for now...

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I mean u will just have to take the chance of him maybe having the same exact feeling and if he doesn't then he's fucking stupid

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on how long you know this guy, the longer the better.
    But if this is real love you should just tell him that. What could you lose?

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are already close to the guy then tell him. If not then start getting close to him by talking, being friends and then see his response if it's positive then in time tell him.

0|0
    0|0
  • just tell him because in a few years when you look back you'll hate yourself. i know i do sometimes at the chances i missed

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just wait
    Just forget about it
    Never do it

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• if he likes you and does not play games, it won't backfire, so if it 'backfires' you're not missing out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him. If he doesn't like you, plenty of fish in the sea.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes