If you kiss a guy, do they assume they "got you"?

I went on a date with a guy the other day. He seems to be the type that gets a lot of women tends to get his way because of his reputation (he's a semi-famous musician). He's a real charmer though, so I can see right through his compliments and flattery. I did not melt at his feet when he tried to flatter me, didn't melt when he tried to impress me by bragging about his career and success. I remained grounded.
We ended up kissing at the end of the date (making out even).

However, I don't want him to think that he's got me just because I kissed him. I want him to try and earn me instead of seeing him as one of many girls that want him badly.

Did I mess it up by kissing him? If so, what can I do for damage control? So that he knows that he still has to try and earn me--that he doesn't quite have me.

09

Most Helpful Guy

• Dudes on here are being a bunch of cunts. Yeah he should have to earn you, show that you're a chick with self respect that deserves go be wooed and you aren't just going to fawn all over him because he can play an instrument well. A kiss doesn't mean shit so you're prolly good. I've kissed quite a few girls that I knew I didn't "have" them we just were making out because we were bored or because making out is fun.

• Hey John! Thanks for the advice! You're right!
      When I see him next time, how can I gracefully stop him if he get's too touchy feely and tries to push him limits a little more? Like what's a good phrase?