Guys, Why is it that guys can be attracted to so many different girls, at the same time?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Specifically sexual attraction is what I'm guessing and to be more accurate what I'm able to answer to some extent. I'm not aware if is the same for women however as a guy the immediate sexual attraction is somewhat instinctual, I know it sounds like a cover but I've been in wonderful relationships where I was not remotely interested in other women and yet still I would see a figure in the corner that would make my neck snap sideways all on it's own, I'm not to proud to admit that I've fallen for a well shaped lamp post from time to time. I would get embarrassed when I got caught.
    I think anything beyond that is simply a lack of will power and consideration brought on by men using their gender and the sexual acceptance that goes along with it as an excuse to act impulsively.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Each girl can have a quality that is attractive while the previous or other girls do not have. In a sense of searching for "The right one" or finding if a certain fantasy quality is worth having in a partner. Trial and error so to speak. Or, they just want a fling.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are at least two reasons. 1) His heart is not settled because he is too inexperienced, young, or not ready to Love. 2) He is like me. He has a big heart and is truly capable of fully loving 2, 3 or 4 loving girls who are OK with that, however, ultimately 1 will focus on one only when it's time to hook up for life. This is Best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because that's how we're biologically wired. But once a guy is in love with a girl he won't even notice the others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz they know things you have typically no understanding of.. thara mainly holy men though, 9ther guys just dueches hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • I, always find beauty In all girls.
    but I get attracted to girls who are attracted to me, or at least show some interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't we be? Ideally we would be able to have sex with every woman we are attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they look good. Why would finding one person attractive preclude you from finding another person attractive?

0|0
    0|0
  • we're wired differently. we compartmentalize our minds and hearts differently.

0|0
    0|1
  • There's a slight difference between attraction And lust , whereas attraction is good for both , cuz we should appreciate beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy and some girls do it to. Your just smart dont let it bring you down

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean? Girls do a good job at appearing attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Every girl has there own little thing a guy likes some just more then others

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be the same for girls, we r human and that's normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Google search for 'Polyamory' ?

0|0
    0|0
  • testosterone probably

0|0
    0|0
  • The same reason women do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bcoz, it's human tendency

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys see the pussy before the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not attraction, that's LUST!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Because their all so hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes