Are you attracted to men/women of your own race?

Why or why not? Are there any races in particular you find attractive?

Personally, I'm not attracted to men of my own race at all. It's not that I dislike them, but I just don't find them to be as attractive as some men of other races. I do however find Hispanic and Asian men to be pretty attractive though.

What about you guys?Are you attracted to men/women of your own race??

517

Most Helpful Guy

• Attraction? That has something to do with race?

It's really strange how differently some people think. For me, race really doesn't have anything to do with who I'm attracted to.

I'll definitely like a hot Asian over an ugly Latina but that doesn't mean I hate Latinos because just as I'm attracted to a hot Asian. I'll 10/10 times pick a hot Latina over an average Asian.

Makes sense?

Pretty much goes for every race out there including my own.

Most Helpful Girl