Are you attracted to men/women of your own race?

Why or why not? Are there any races in particular you find attractive?

Personally, I'm not attracted to men of my own race at all. It's not that I dislike them, but I just don't find them to be as attractive as some men of other races. I do however find Hispanic and Asian men to be pretty attractive though.

What about you guys?Are you attracted to men/women of your own race??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Attraction? That has something to do with race?

It's really strange how differently some people think. For me, race really doesn't have anything to do with who I'm attracted to.

I'll definitely like a hot Asian over an ugly Latina but that doesn't mean I hate Latinos because just as I'm attracted to a hot Asian. I'll 10/10 times pick a hot Latina over an average Asian.

Makes sense?

Pretty much goes for every race out there including my own.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I prefer Asians. But all other races attract me more. The excitement of the exotic i guess. Even when they don't look good they still attract me. White girls i can see they are 10/10 but they just dont do it for me

1|0
    0|0
  • I have only previously dated white women. But am attracted to other races... They just seem to not be attracted to me. My favourite is Spanish girls though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im mostly attracted to white girls but i wouldn't hesitate to love any other race if we had chemistry

1|0
    0|0
  • To me, race has nothing to do with attractiveness. So yes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah... I’m attracted to any cute women can be green lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm mixed so can't be attracted to my race. I am attracted to women of my ethnical background

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Only. (With the exception of some white-japanese biracial women)

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah some. but I like more wommen out of my race too.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is only one human race.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I am and I'm glad of it

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Nope. I like white or black men. I dunno why lol, but I like white men more, I honestly... dunno why.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m not attracted to men from my own race, they can be big and intimidating and that kind of scares me

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm white, black, and hispanic and don't care about race so sure. Although, I keep ending up with white guys I don't pick them that's just how it happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer different races.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes