What is the first thing you notice about a woman? And what is a must have (s) to date her?

Just curious about what men have to say about this. Question above is pretty self explanatory. I look forward to reading some really nice opinions. Please be specific :) thnxxx

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Her smile and her eyes is what I notice 1st. Must haves to date her would be a sense of humour, and the ability to hold a good, intellectually stimulating convo. Also it helps if we share similar interests

1|0
    0|0
    • What interests You?

• Sci fi sport music traveling not just on holiday but living abroad video games. She doesn't need to share all my interests but some would be nice

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Sympathy, talk about interesting topics, have a sense of humor

There are also characteristics that I do not necessarily look for, but if a person has them, they add points. How to have an atypical life, to make reflections out of the ordinary, to want to experience new things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes and smile are the first things I notice.
    Humor, honest, friendly

1|0
    0|0
  • I first see her smile then eyes then shoes must have is Cute and naughty nature

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face

0|0
    0|0
  • Aside from apperancev body language tells a lot like the way you move amd the mptions you make

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes