What is the first thing you notice about a woman? And what is a must have (s) to date her?

Just curious about what men have to say about this. Question above is pretty self explanatory. I look forward to reading some really nice opinions. Please be specific :) thnxxx

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Her smile and her eyes is what I notice 1st. Must haves to date her would be a sense of humour, and the ability to hold a good, intellectually stimulating convo. Also it helps if we share similar interests

• What interests You?

• Sci fi sport music traveling not just on holiday but living abroad video games. She doesn't need to share all my interests but some would be nice