Does he want me to leave or was he just frustrated?

Today me and my "boyfriend" got into an argument but before i start I want to give some background he recently took me in after me having some troubles at home we have been on and off for 4 years since high school. This guy requires alone time and since I moved in he hasn't got really any. So i understand he is stressed and feels he has no him time. But today he said awful things to me. He told me to just leave, and get out, and no matter what he can't get rid of me. When I asked if he really meant those things he said i just want alone time I decided to go home for a few days to give him time after the argument. I was very upset and crying because he hurt my feelings. He told me he didn't mean the things he said and he was sorry for being so mean and he loved me. He told me i could come back the next night but i said i would give him more time. He never texted me when I got home. I dont know what to believe i don't know if he meant those things or if he was just frustrated because i asked him. mutiple times before i left did he mean those things he said.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Just give him a few more days to clear his mind a little bit and I think it will be okay :) let him message you first and see how it goes

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you ! I just hope he didn't mean those things he said.

• Show All
    • I don’t think he meant what he said then! Don’t stress too much about it... let him contact you first. If you move back in maybe just be mindful that he needs his space x

• Thank you so much for the help! I feel better already :)

Recommended myTakes