Total Fail, How should I act?

So I went on a date with a guy from work, Now, it was a total disaster bc we are now not even talking/texting. It is so awkward now at work! How should I act with him? Should I say hi, smile, or totally act like he isn't there?

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Why the fuck do so many stupid people mix business and pleasure? You don't date coworkers!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be best to be kind and act like any co-worker would. Pretending he isn't there would likely cause more problems. But if you're kind, the unfortunate experience can be put behind you and maybe you can become amicable again.