Total Fail, How should I act?

So I went on a date with a guy from work, Now, it was a total disaster bc we are now not even talking/texting. It is so awkward now at work! How should I act with him? Should I say hi, smile, or totally act like he isn't there?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why the fuck do so many stupid people mix business and pleasure? You don't date coworkers!

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be best to be kind and act like any co-worker would. Pretending he isn't there would likely cause more problems. But if you're kind, the unfortunate experience can be put behind you and maybe you can become amicable again.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Well if it didn't work you should return to normal like this date never happened

1|1
    0|0
  • Sneak up behind him and stick your finger in his butthole. I can fucking guarantee that will get his talking again. Results may vary. Satisfaction not guaranteed. X

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont shit where you eat. Simple. Dont date coworkers. Dont work with family. Both combos are always a horrible idea.

1|2
    0|0
  • Just forget it. What happened was not only your mistake. May b he is thinking the same. So move on and forget.

1|1
    0|0
  • Like it doesn't bother you.. confidence no matter what.. trust me

1|0
    0|0
  • This is why you don't date colleagues!

As for how you should act, simply act they way you would normally, and if that means talking to him, then talk to him as a colleague would.

0|1
    0|0
  • And now u know that you should never date a co-worker.. act normal, don't over think it..

1|1
    0|0
  • Be professional. It's over; don't let it destroy your work relationship.

1|1
    0|0
  • It sounds like you forgot to give him the customary first date BJ?

0|0
    0|1
  • Why do people insist on shitting where they eat?

0|2
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Just act normal and try starting a conversation again or you could just text him again after work at night just saying can we go back to being just friends again.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes