Can a guy be too attractive that he scares off girls?

A lot of girls have that problem, I see it in here all the time!

Well I think I have that problem now too. I’ve lost about 100lbs of fat and my life is suddenly very different. I’ve had a lot of real life comments from women as well. I get hit on now in bars and clubs by drunk women. Things are crazy.

I used to be invisible to women. Now it feels like every girl I talk to is super nervous and shy. The only girls who are bold and confident are the hottest girls who look into my eyes and flirt with me boldly.

It’s a crazy change in my life and I don’t quite know how to deal with it. I guess I have the same standards cuz girls I’m interested in get shy around me. They act awkward and silly and trip and slurp and do things I’ve never ever seen girls do.

So now what? I have to date a hot girl? Do hot girls have substance I always figured they are airheads... well odds are anyways.

It sounds crazy and I promise I’m not trying to brag. Just a guy who went from loser to a new life and is confused and loooning for advice but I’m scared nobody will help cuz everyone seems to hate the guy who says something good about himself lol.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Frankly speaking.. Yes.. As for me, too attractive boyfriend will contribute more to the girlfriend insecurities..😁

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • "too good for me" kinda thing?

• U can just do like me n cut ties with ur female friends lol

• 100x a day? that's really a good work dude.. Keep it up.. 😊 Exhausted but if it worth then it's fine..

Most Helpful Guy

• First off Congratz on losing your weight and getting healthy.
    It's that you're not used to being hit and confident that makes you so hot. Not kniwing you're sexy is often sexy to grils, so hold that!

Yes, date hot grills why not, if it makes you happy. But obv look at the whole packege.

Use your confidence for good! If you get braggy you use it for bad.

Welcome to being a normie chad :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol. I have achieved chad status.
      R/neckbeardthings