Should I move on?

I told a guy I like that I liked him because he is moving to New York in a few days. I got him flowers the whole deal. He said he just wanted to stay friends. He said he had feelings for me but that he, “ Respected me too much to do that to me” which I’m not really sure what that means. Part of the reason he said was he was leaving. He is coming back in six months and I don't know if I should wait for him. I feel like I love him, but I don't know if I should try to move on for my own sake.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• No, a lot of things can happen in 6 months.

Yeah you can wait but dont commit to anything yet. There's no rush he'll be back and you can continue where you left off with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, I say live your life because although he has feelings for you now, in 6 months he'll probably find a new person to like. This is a very long period of time and long distance relationships aren't working in most of the cases anyways.