Is this guy interested?

Hi there, I went on a first date on Saturday. It went well and we seemed to get on. After a couple of hours, my dates car parking ran out. So we left. He drove me home. But there was no kiss and he didn't mention meeting again. He did text me as soon as he got it but messages have been sporadic since and I haven't heard from him since last night when he sent me a photo of a couple of snowmen. I' assuming that he wasn't that keen but I'm also wondering whether he might think I'm not that keen. And i really haven't got a clue what to do! Should I contact him again? Ask for another date? If he can't even be bothered to reply to me though, I'm wondering if there's much point 🤷

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the photo of a snowman is likely to confuse him. I take it you are interested in him still. If so, contact him and sound excited so he has a better indication of your feelings.

• No he sent me a picture of two snowmen. I don't get it. If I wasn't interested in someone, I wouldn't be initiating contact like that.

• My bad. Looks like I can't read. It doesn't sound very promising so unless you are really hot for him, let him tell you if he wants another date. If you do contact first, you may have trouble reading him in the future so have to contend with that.