He can go a week without texting me. Does this mean he's not interested?

Sometimes he texts regularly and sometimes he can go a week without texting. I initiate texts sometimes but not always. Sometimes I back off and will let him initiate ad well. He does. I can't tell is he is interested or not.
  • He's not interested.
  • He might be interested.

711

Most Helpful Guy

• No that's fine.. He could be busy, or maybe he wants you to text more often.

I think the quality of the conversation that you guys have matter more. Some people don't like texting that much either and find it really boring. I personally do find it boring nowadays to text women (who I do 99% of the time), and don't get much response out of them unless I "entertain them."

You should call him and have him a conversation over the phone with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• He might be, there is not really enough detail to say he isn't.