He can go a week without texting me. Does this mean he's not interested?

Sometimes he texts regularly and sometimes he can go a week without texting. I initiate texts sometimes but not always. Sometimes I back off and will let him initiate ad well. He does. I can't tell is he is interested or not.
  • He's not interested.
    Vote A
  • He might be interested.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No that's fine.. He could be busy, or maybe he wants you to text more often.

I think the quality of the conversation that you guys have matter more. Some people don't like texting that much either and find it really boring. I personally do find it boring nowadays to text women (who I do 99% of the time), and don't get much response out of them unless I "entertain them."

You should call him and have him a conversation over the phone with him.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He might be, there is not really enough detail to say he isn't.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• You are 36-45? If he is that age too, or older, it probably just means he is busy with work and what have you.

We oldsters don't text as much as the younger generations. I am surprised you text as much as you do!

0|1
    0|0
  • May have more pressing matters to deal with like work or family. If he is around your age these all seem quite feasible.

0|1
    0|0
  • he is not interested, find another boyfriend, it is as simple as that

one week is a long time in today's connected world, he is probably with someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people, like me, don't like texting unless I have something to say. So it is quite possible he is interested but not into texting.

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on if you live with him and if you daily see him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you are a back up friends with benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he wonders if you're interested

0|0
    0|0
  • He might be interested really hard to tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • He lacks interest

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not interested

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• He is interested because he continues to communicate with you, however if you guys have only been talking for a month or so, he's probably unsure about what you want and not trying to seem too eager.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you just ask him point blank and not judge by the amount he texts. Maybe he doesn't like to text, maybe he's busy. He could be working. Just ask him, instead of playing guessing games.

0|0
    0|0
  • He might be interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Might be interested but might have someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is doing so from time to another , and this makes me mad 4 sure , I feel like I'm not perfect enough & insecure

0|0
    0|0
  • He's interested but only when it's convenient for him, not a good sign at all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes