Why do skinny girls like skinny guys so much?

Why do skinny girls like skinny guys so much?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone likes guys who are skinny because... what's there not to like about potential mates who live a relatively lifestyle?

0|0
    0|0
    • Most girls like guys who are muscular, not skinny.

• Show All
    • My point was that mostly skinny girls like skinny guys, while other girls prefer muscular guys because they are bigger.

• I've never seen such a correlation, tbqh. Everyone generally prefers someone fit/skinny because it means they're healthy in comparison to someone who's fat and by proxy, at a much higher risk of diabetes/heart disease/strokes, etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• Anybody can like anybody.
    In my experience, I get more thick girls, which what I like.

1|0
    0|0
    • You are probably a fat man or a muscular man.

• Show All
    • Skinny girls, as you may guess from the title.

• To answer the question some more, it doesn't matter why they like you, women are too crazy to understand.
      Just find the one you like back.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• They dont? I know skinny girls who are into chubby men. I wouldn't categorise people

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Why would I want a curvy girl when they don't show any interest in me? If I can approach a skinny girl and get her.

• Im not responding anymore tbh. You dont no every curvy girl... you can't speak to every girls opinion.

What Guys Said 3

• In my experiences, people just like people. I've seen too many "mis-matched" couples to make a statement such as the one you made.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say shit cuz I'm skinny as hell and i dated girl but still there are skinny girls that like big guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes