How important is for you your partner to be ‘hot’ ?

Meaning, how important is for you to think/find your partner ‘hot’ as in sexually hot and sexually attractive?
  • Very important, if I don’t think they are hot means sex won’t be good.
    Vote A
  • Not so important
    Vote B
  • Completely irrelevant
    Vote C
  • Somehow important but not a deal breaker
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if I find someone attractive/hot, that means I find that person sexually attractive, thus it is very important to me. Personality decides whether I want to date that person or not. Sex will be great once you both feel attracted to each other which I think is also reasonable.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Is the definition of "hot" in this question a woman who looks 8+ on a scale of 1 to 10 or simply just a woman that I find attractive? Because I do believe that I should find my partner to be attractive and she should find me attractive. But I don't think that she needs to physically be the most attractive woman I have ever seen or anything.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Somehow important but not a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure how to anwser this because if I like someone I automatically think their super hot even if they aren't traditionally so. I have weird celebrity crushes on Jeff Goldblum and Tim Allen as well and they are far from traditionally attractive but I think their sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • The most important thing is obviously personality, but appearance is also important. It must be attractive to you. This does not mean that it needs to be the hottest person on earth, but it needs to be attractive to you. How else will you get turned on by that person if he/she is not attractive in your eyes?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to my boyfriend, but the most important thing is how he treats me and how well we get along.

2|1
    0|0
  • Important but not because the sex won't be good. Why would I date someone I don't find sexually attractive?

1|1
    0|0
  • I go for more personality and hair (sometimes). Guys with a good personality is hot to me. Looks are just meh. Not something I look at.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has to be decent-looking or even somewhat decent-looking for me to have at least some bit of attraction to him. And even then; if I like his personality as well, I consider him "hot".

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as they are hot to me, thats all that counts...

2|0
    0|0
  • Chemistry is a must. The outer appearance will fade with time.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course i don't do anything with a person i don't find hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I need to find him attractive and getting compliments from other people is nice as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of ultimate importance

0|1
    0|0
  • Very important for kinky times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need to be attracted to them to fuck them, so yes somewhat, but they don't need to be "hot".

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• He has to be visually attractive in some way or I won't want to date her. It doesn't necessarily mean as hot as that girl but I need something to work on.

I don't find it acceptionally hard to find attractive women outside.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very Important !

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that important. But I do have a weakness for a girl with a nice booty.

0|1
    0|0
  • They have to attractive enough for me to be sexually interested in them, which isn't too high a bar.

0|0
    0|0
  • define 'hot'

it could point to a look or a mindset

0|0
    0|0
  • Very important, if I don’t think they are hot means sex won’t be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very important that *I* find her hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer ugly people

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get the hot ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely important.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long they are "hot" in your eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Important cause I'm hot

0|0
    0|0
  • ITS very important I think they’re somewhat hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is literally the only reason I chase after women any more is if they are hot. I learned that most women are going to be confusing, act like a bitch, and probably screw me over in the end anyways. So if I'm going to put myself through that at least I should get something out of it. Such as a hottie to poke for a bit.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes