How important is for you your partner to be ‘hot’ ?

Meaning, how important is for you to think/find your partner ‘hot’ as in sexually hot and sexually attractive?
  • Very important, if I don’t think they are hot means sex won’t be good.
  • Not so important
  • Completely irrelevant
    Vote C
  • Somehow important but not a deal breaker
    Vote D

1515

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if I find someone attractive/hot, that means I find that person sexually attractive, thus it is very important to me. Personality decides whether I want to date that person or not. Sex will be great once you both feel attracted to each other which I think is also reasonable.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is the definition of "hot" in this question a woman who looks 8+ on a scale of 1 to 10 or simply just a woman that I find attractive? Because I do believe that I should find my partner to be attractive and she should find me attractive. But I don't think that she needs to physically be the most attractive woman I have ever seen or anything.