Guys, signs that a guy is attracted to a girl?

Sometimes i read guys all wrong, so what are some sure signs of attraction from a guy?
Tell me everything from body language to stuff you would say.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As Tony Montana from Scarface said...
    "The eyes Chico... they never lie!"
    Notice how he looks at you when you talk... this alone should tell you a lot.
    If he looks at yournlips when you're talking? Hebprobably wants to kiss you.

0|1
    0|0
    • I use to like this shy guy a lot and i use to always look at him and he started to look at me too, at first i thought that maybe he just looked at me because i looked at him or something but then i started to catch him staring at me even when i wasn't looking his way, anyways i later found out he had a girlfriend and he's also super shy, i was 100% sure he liked me... just thought of that when you said that eyes never lie

• Show All
    • Even if he was taken and faithful... I have to say yes, he thought you were.

• Okay, i mostly wanted to know because it was very confusing, and i had no idea at the time why he looked at me like that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Well, it is not difficult to know that. Generally there are two kinds of guys, the shy one use to keep looking to the girl and looks away when she sees, this kind of guy will be anxious around the girl, be quiet and try to please her. The coraugeous guys will try to approaching the girl and talk a lot to her. About body language, the shy guy is not good on this, bit the courageous guy will touch the girl, hug her, hold hands... The basic things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a big one is if you start hanging out with a guy and then he tries to be around you a lot, like if he starts inviting you out a lot or if you wanna go somewhere he'll always make the time for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Often will naturally gravitate to you in a group setting

Touching is rarely a bad sign, eye contact us usually good, laughing at everything you say even if it's not super funny is 💯

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks at you often, tries to be near / next to you, tries to force some little conversations, Tries to help you, ...

0|1
    0|0
  • If he is staring at you and at the same time not trying to make eye contact. Also if he is watching your assets. He's interested

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes