Guys, signs that a guy is attracted to a girl?

Sometimes i read guys all wrong, so what are some sure signs of attraction from a guy?
Tell me everything from body language to stuff you would say.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• As Tony Montana from Scarface said...
    "The eyes Chico... they never lie!"
    Notice how he looks at you when you talk... this alone should tell you a lot.
    If he looks at yournlips when you're talking? Hebprobably wants to kiss you.

• I use to like this shy guy a lot and i use to always look at him and he started to look at me too, at first i thought that maybe he just looked at me because i looked at him or something but then i started to catch him staring at me even when i wasn't looking his way, anyways i later found out he had a girlfriend and he's also super shy, i was 100% sure he liked me... just thought of that when you said that eyes never lie

• Even if he was taken and faithful... I have to say yes, he thought you were.

• Okay, i mostly wanted to know because it was very confusing, and i had no idea at the time why he looked at me like that.