Why is my family so cold harded?

when someone is depressed they dont care when someone is sick they dint want to help... when someone wants to commit suicide they just laugh it off or dont respond... its incredibly hard for me to handle this and i feel all alone... they never even check up on me to ask how im doin.. last i got arrested for someting stupid... i was driving with no license and they never even asked what happened or what was going on.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because your family think people who complain about stuff like that are bitch made.
    You have to be strong in this life to live.

• yea but there is a limit...

Most Helpful Girl

• They are very hard people to deal with