Why is my family so cold harded?

when someone is depressed they dont care when someone is sick they dint want to help... when someone wants to commit suicide they just laugh it off or dont respond... its incredibly hard for me to handle this and i feel all alone... they never even check up on me to ask how im doin.. last i got arrested for someting stupid... i was driving with no license and they never even asked what happened or what was going on.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because your family think people who complain about stuff like that are bitch made.
    You have to be strong in this life to live.

0|0
    0|0
    • yea but there is a limit...

Most Helpful Girl

• They are very hard people to deal with

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Odds are they either don't, or can't understand. Lots of people unfortunately are like this and shut off from anything they're ignorant about. It's unlikely you will change their attitude so it's probably best to go to close friends, or a counsellor for any help you need

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold harded? Never heard of this word before. Anyways so what if they don't care.. don't be dependend on them.. u r what u r.. no need to judge others or even urself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that sucks. You better get therapy to vent out if thats the case

0|0
    0|0
  • Best family ever

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love a family like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes