When a guy doesn't message first?

So usually I don't message first but that's just me though and my girl complains about this a lot. What should I do for her to get use to it?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Compromise. Try to initiate a conversation at least once a week. She gets what she wants and you get what you want. One conversation from you will satiate her need for you to contact first. You only having to do it once a week means the rest of the time, you wait for her to message

• So once a week would be Ok? And what if that's not enough

• I did and she was ok with it but women are so complicated she has a problem with it now. ☹

• Sorry dude, if she isn't willing to compromise over that, then what's next.
      Maybe ask her on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the most important part of relationship, how important you text first is? Maybe if she can see how silly a thing it is will help her stop being crazy

What Guys Said 0