Ladies whats the perfect dick size?

Would you rather it be average, above average, or freakishly. Comment bellow.

11

What Girls Said 1

• Average. Def Not “freakishly”

• Been curious... Cause you see a lot of woman saying they want some toshmahal of dick. Im happy and confident with what i was born with. Was just curious

• Honeslty couldnt tell you. Was just curious. Bored at work i guess is what it boiled down to.

• Im not tooting my own horn... But I've never heard a complaint nor has a complaint made it back to me on satisfying a woman. Im a ok in both departments. Just a curiosity killed the cat type of deal.

What Guys Said 1

• I've gotten really positive feedback with my size and I'm about right below about 7 and half... decently thick. I honestly wouldn't want to be any bigger because it would just cause issues. A girl told me that it initially hurts, but it's a good hurt, and then it fit her like a glove. I don't know anything other than myself and answers on here though.

• Was a curious question. I see a lot of woman saying how they want some gigantic thing. And was just curious to what a normal everyday woman would say.