What makes a guy think a girl is out of his league?

230

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks can be a factor, but once you get past the superficial stuff, I think it comes down to guys doubting that they have anything to offer that the girl would be interested in.

• I never thought of it like that! There is just this guy who apparently had a crush on me. He now has a girlfriend but I just don’t get why never asked out before his relationship? He sometimes stares at me still which is odd. My friend thinks it’s because he thinks I’m out of his league but I doubt it.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in my early 20s me and this guy were really good friends and we had great chemistry. Everyone said we should be together, but he confounded in a friend and said he thought I was too good for him so that makes sense.