I find myself ugly?

What could i do about it' everyone want to be loved by someone. I don't get attention from woman and i'm not a person who is gonna take the first step going to girl and start talking because i'm scared to be rejected. Anyone with some tips?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Is that you in the picture? Honestly you look like 9/10. Have some confidence and smooth moves and I'm sure you won't get rejected. And even if so, everybody gets that once or twice. You learn from the mistakes and keep going🙂

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are handsome. Dont be so self-critic. be confident. And try to learn how to walk confidently. how to talk etc and grow your personality.
    All depends on personality. not on looks. so try to make you a better version of yourself. Try to love yourself first..
    If a person dont like himself then how can others?