I find myself ugly?

What could i do about it' everyone want to be loved by someone. I don't get attention from woman and i'm not a person who is gonna take the first step going to girl and start talking because i'm scared to be rejected. Anyone with some tips?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Is that you in the picture? Honestly you look like 9/10. Have some confidence and smooth moves and I'm sure you won't get rejected. And even if so, everybody gets that once or twice. You learn from the mistakes and keep going🙂

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are handsome. Dont be so self-critic. be confident. And try to learn how to walk confidently. how to talk etc and grow your personality.
    All depends on personality. not on looks. so try to make you a better version of yourself. Try to love yourself first..
    If a person dont like himself then how can others?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• firstly, what are you saying. if your profile pic is real then don´t even complain! But i can get if you're not that confident that´s totally okay. I know, girls expect men to do the first step, and i support that to be honest. so, have trust in yourself. I actually know people who don´t look the best but they´d get hot and good girls because theyre funny, confident and beliefe in themselves and their abilities. just trust yourself. you'll be fine :)

0|1
    0|0
  • First of all, of this is your pic you are not ugly at all, quiet the opposite actually
    And I guess you just maybe shy , girls expect guys to take the first step most of the time and if you did not even start talking or so they will never flirt or talk back
    So even if a girl likes you , you would not know about it

0|1
    0|0
  • " i'm not a person who is gonna take the first step going to girl and start talking because i'm scared to be rejected"
    This is just an excuse
    Get some balls and start to do things for yourself, nobody else will do It instead of you

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't go for the shallow ones.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know; when I was in the Netherlands I found the girls a lot friendlier and more aggressive than they are here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has their own tastes and you are usually the worst critic of your own looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Then stop looking in the mirror

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes