How can I Get a boyfriend if I am not very attractive?

I am not ugly , i am cute/average. But not stunning , beautiful. and men are always looking for someone better.
What can i do to get a boyfriend not being beautiful? what other qualities can make men want me?

421

Most Helpful Guy

• It is in our DNA to look for beauty in women, but you are the beautiful sex.
    Confidence and intelligence are the sexiest traits a woman can have, in my honest opinion. I suggest you to start reading books, go out and meet new people (at least 1 new person per week).
    Basically, focus on yourself. Find out what do you like to do and embrace it: photography, painting, reading, debating, travelling, doing a sport, psychology. Anything that you derive pleasure from and I can assure you in my eyes you will be highly "ranked" than a girl who is better looking than you.
    Almost all the girls I dated had these two traits in common: confidence and intelligence. They were looking to be better in every aspect of their life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, i'm like you. But still, i can date almost every guys I want. Why? Because of my personality. I'm not the most beautiful girl, but i'm cheerful, really nice and funny. So guys like it i guess since they date me 😂