How can I Get a boyfriend if I am not very attractive?

I am not ugly , i am cute/average. But not stunning , beautiful. and men are always looking for someone better.
What can i do to get a boyfriend not being beautiful? what other qualities can make men want me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is in our DNA to look for beauty in women, but you are the beautiful sex.
    Confidence and intelligence are the sexiest traits a woman can have, in my honest opinion. I suggest you to start reading books, go out and meet new people (at least 1 new person per week).
    Basically, focus on yourself. Find out what do you like to do and embrace it: photography, painting, reading, debating, travelling, doing a sport, psychology. Anything that you derive pleasure from and I can assure you in my eyes you will be highly "ranked" than a girl who is better looking than you.
    Almost all the girls I dated had these two traits in common: confidence and intelligence. They were looking to be better in every aspect of their life.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, i'm like you. But still, i can date almost every guys I want. Why? Because of my personality. I'm not the most beautiful girl, but i'm cheerful, really nice and funny. So guys like it i guess since they date me 😂

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• You are probably plenty attractive. What you can do to improve your chances is be more confident in yourself and be happy with yourself (people pick up on things like that). Develop some new interests and go to meetups with people who share your hobbies (good way to meet guys who will get to know you as that interesting girl who is fun to be with).

0|0
    0|0
  • Your personality? That's WAY more important then your looks. Ofc, if you are beatiful you will get faster and more often into a relationship, but as an average person your relationship will last looooonger :)

0|1
    0|0
  • You can be interesting, try to look as beautiful as you want to, and just be friendly. A lot of guys may like you, but won't be able to make the first move. Open yourself up to any opportunity. Often, I'll be driving and see a cute girl driving and think damn. So just try to talk to someone about what you like talking about, pull up at a stop light and ask to race to the Tim Hortons up the road, he wins, you buy coffee, you win, he buys coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't Cate how attractive someone is as long as they have a great sense of humor, can make me laugh, I can make them laugh, and we have similar tastes in film. If the person is super attractive that's just a bonus I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be fun and approachable, caring and dont get involved when people are insulting others.. looks aren't everything, personality and integrity is so much more

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn lol
    Find someone in your league. Why is that so hard. People these days always want more than they can offer
    Arggh

0|0
    0|0
  • men, like a girl that laughs at their stupids jokes, one that keeps eye contact, a little shy and not too playful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keeping weight under control is important, anyone can do it and choosing not to shows a lack of motivation and limits your options to mutual friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe not go for the hottest guys that every other girl wants?

0|1
    0|0
  • Just w8 and the right guy will come to you. If he doesn't then there is problem with your behavior. Try to male your self more open for guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself and be chill. I love cute shy girls myself so just message me haha

0|0
    0|0
  • being 'attractive' is all about loving and accepting yourself. it seems you struggle a tad with this

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's see a picture I'm sure you look just fine for a lucky guy?

0|0
    0|1
  • First of all stop thinking your not attractive ;-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Your persona

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile, smile and once more smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for men like yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • be your self and show your inner Beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What's not pretty to one person, may not be to another

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Of course! Really pretty girls are usually much less approachable for guys (in my experience), so I think it's actually a good thing to be average (; and besides, your personality is much more important, so just be your fun self and you'll be fine ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need to be stunning to get a boyfriend.

What's important is your glow, your personality and humour.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont underestimate the 'girl next door look' they go crazy for it. How many supermodels do you see tucked under a mans arm...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes