HOW TO GET OVER A GUY?

Ok it's been since July that I've had a major crush on this guy We live 3 hours away from each other and my dad doesn't even let me talk to him. I feel like I'm over him but then when I see his instagram I go crazy because he's so dang fine. The thing that makes it extra hard is that he even told me he liked me!!! I need to get over him someone please help because he's on my mind 24/7 and it's not healthy for me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol come on, it obviously isn't only that she thinks he's fine, that's just a part of it. And besides, when you look at someone's picture that's the first thing you notice, instagram is especially instrumental in that

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Get under someone else ;) ;) *middle age housewife voice*

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Meh that's weird since y'all never dated. Stop lusting maybe or tell your dad to stick it and go for him. I dated a girl for 5 years and I'm still not over her after a year single so I can't really talk

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to him, find something u dont like about him, focus on that. That is if u dont want to be with him, if u do want to be with him probably just still talk to him about your situation

1|0
    0|0
  • you are pathetic

0|0
    1|1
    • Block his instagram. it's as simple as that.

who cares he's just some kid, you can find another hot boy in your area.

you're so obsessed with this one guy because he's "so dang fine" it's kinda pathetic.

• Get under another one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes