HOW TO GET OVER A GUY?

Ok it's been since July that I've had a major crush on this guy We live 3 hours away from each other and my dad doesn't even let me talk to him. I feel like I'm over him but then when I see his instagram I go crazy because he's so dang fine. The thing that makes it extra hard is that he even told me he liked me!!! I need to get over him someone please help because he's on my mind 24/7 and it's not healthy for me.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol come on, it obviously isn't only that she thinks he's fine, that's just a part of it. And besides, when you look at someone's picture that's the first thing you notice, instagram is especially instrumental in that

Most Helpful Girl

• Get under someone else ;) ;) *middle age housewife voice*