How can I tell if she's interested and not just being friendly?

I have a hard time knowing if women are being kind or are actually interested. Is there any way of telling the difference? I wish more women were direct instead of just flirting and hoping for the best. I found out recently that several women I've had crushes on over the years were into me and I had no idea whatsoever. They figured I wasn't interested and moved on.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I guess you should be explicit about your feelings. Like, if you're interested by the girl, just be more tactile, or more flirty. So you'll see if they do the same. If they do, jackpot!

0|0
    0|0
    • So if I'm interested I should tel them something like "Just so you know, I'm totally into you. I don't want to waste my time or yours. So is the feeling mutual?"?

• Show All
    • Ohh, that not i double entendre but I see your point

• Oh, then i'm sorry, i'm not fluent in English ahah, but i'm glad that you understand it 😂

What Guys Said 1

• Girls aren't really straightforward about it. Flirt, and if she flirts back she's into you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Problem is i have a hard time knowing when she's flirting unless she's super obvious about it

• Check the body language. If you don't know what to look for then Google it

Recommended myTakes