If I become rich and make tons of money can I get ANY woman I want?

So if I become rich and make huge money can I then get ANY single woman, that I want?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • Yes, at least you can get the most women
    Vote B
  • No
    Vote C
  • Far from it
    Vote D
  • If I become rich and make tons of money can I get ANY woman I want?You know what mr. blue anonymous? Shove your money up your virgin ass and shut up!
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not any woman. Some gold diggers, sure. But I was asked out by a rich guy who made my skin crawl a year or two ago. Guess who went home with him? Nobody. Not me or any other girl in the place. He wasn't even ugly, he just screamed nasty personality.

I don't think the average girl gets enough credit when the extreme gold diggers exist in the world.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You will get pathetic, slutty, non-independent women. If you need a woman who will love you and care for you, you should not use money to get her. When you meet a girl you want to be with for long term, hide your expensive toys and don't reveal a lot.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Money can't buy love.
    Some women will be attracted to money rather than you, so they'll become gold diggers. Other women don't care about men's salaries and finance (unless they're huge gamblers- they'll be concerned). Personally, happiness is the key to success. Making someone happy and loved matters. You can't get just any single woman because each have their own preference.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well at least you'll get every type of women looking for money

0|1
    0|0
    • I was thinking the exact same thing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚

• Most women are not impressed by money, if they have some sense!

0|1
    0|0
  • I wanna vote E, just cause its there and its funny 😊

0|2
    0|0
  • You can get the gold diggers, maybe many girls at the bars. You won't get a high quality woman if money is all you offer.

0|2
    0|0
  • You will have plenty of sex I can tell you that. But you won't attract decent women

0|1
    0|0

• Only some gold digger that only care about money and not guy's.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmfao. Dream on.

0|2
    0|0
    • Ok
      😴😴😴

• I laughed so hard at that last one πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes you can

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Not any ! No !
    But maybe many...
    perhaps the gold diggers.. yeah , they’ll come running onto your lap for sure.. and they’ll be the easiest find lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd have to be rich to know... one of my friends believe that he can, he said that when he has money he won't even need teeth xD

0|1
    0|0
  • I think guys overplay the importance of money in getting women... it’s not that important

0|1
    0|0
  • Women say no but it;s not true. Yes you can! That's what we're all in it for

0|1
    1|0
  • you could get 'many', but not 'any'

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • lol i love that last option

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah