If I become rich and make tons of money can I get ANY woman I want?

So if I become rich and make huge money can I then get ANY single woman, that I want?
  • Yes
  • Yes, at least you can get the most women
  • No
    Vote C
  • Far from it
    Vote D
  • If I become rich and make tons of money can I get ANY woman I want?You know what mr. blue anonymous? Shove your money up your virgin ass and shut up!
    Vote E

1113

Most Helpful Girl

• Not any woman. Some gold diggers, sure. But I was asked out by a rich guy who made my skin crawl a year or two ago. Guess who went home with him? Nobody. Not me or any other girl in the place. He wasn't even ugly, he just screamed nasty personality.

I don't think the average girl gets enough credit when the extreme gold diggers exist in the world.

Most Helpful Guy

• You will get pathetic, slutty, non-independent women. If you need a woman who will love you and care for you, you should not use money to get her. When you meet a girl you want to be with for long term, hide your expensive toys and don't reveal a lot.