Would you swipe left on Tinder on someone attractive that wasn't looking for what you were?

I have said no to some pretty hot girls that said they were only looking for hookups. Would girls do the opposite? If a guy was looking for something serious and a girl wasn't, would she possibly swipe left?

Its just crazy to me how I portray myself as an attractive guy, and am being totally honest in my bio, and very few girls ever seem to mutually swipe me right. I get very little likes in general really :/
However, on occasion some really pretty girls will match me, but chatting with them either never works out or never even begins. It's very discouraging but is it really my problem?

11