How to be in long relationship?

I'm still young, but it's weird. I can't be in relationship more than two months, i feel just bored and broke up. Am I weird? Or do you have any tips to have longer relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 4

• I’ve been in my relationship for almost 3 years now. all my ex’s we’re less than 3 months. i think it truly matters about the person. if both of you are willing to fight for each other. and that you love each other enough to fix problems that come in the way of you two. also i feel like it truly matters about the person. sometimes you just click with someone and feel 100% comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm agree, but you know that in our generation, "only" sex matters. And i don't want to have sex so i feel that i have to broke with my boyfriends because i can't give them what they want

• Show All
    • Thank you so much for your advice! It helped me a lot! 😊

• no problem!

• I say enjoy yourself you are only young, and being single is ok too. Don't feel you have to rush into a relationship just go with it

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! Being with friends that are all in relationship makes me thinking this way ahah

• Show All
    • Glad I could help 😊 have a lovely evening

• Actually, it's 00am soon in my country ahah, but thank you, you too! 😊

• When I was younger I only went for 3 months and I don't think it has to do with age it had to do with the guys I've know this guy since I was 15 and we are still together. And your not going to be happy every time in a relationship and that's normal.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm agree that i'm not going to be happy everytime in a relationship but i've never been happy in it πŸ€”

• Show All
    • Thank you so much! 😊

• Your welcome

• I've just been in one relationship and we're going 2 years strong lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes