Do you believe having a rebound is okay?

Many times the person who was the rebound gets hurt because the other person can't come to term with their feelings.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why the hell do you need a rebound? A rebound is for selfish and emotionally unstable people who can't live without the attention of someone else. I've got no respect for people like that.

If I break up, I spend some time with myself, focus on my own things and enjoy life. I don't turn to someone whom I previously ignored, just so I can get their attention.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I Don't, the person there with won't know they where just a rebound so if they developed strong feelings they're going to get hurt and that's not fair. I always worry I'm going to be someone's rebound and not know about it 😔

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You’re true. While rebound you always hurt the other person...
    But forget him for a moment , in real if one focuses on you.. then , even you aren’t gaining too much liking fir a rebound.. it’s just a quick temp pain killer.. it doesn’t solve anything as such...

0|0
    0|0
  • Always being the rebound, I say you shouldn't use them unless they know they are just a rebound and nothing more. I'll take what I can get but hate dishonesty

0|0
    0|0
  • My first rebound I had lied to the police about me raping her.

The second rebound I had many people threatening to assault me when I broke it off with her.

Both times I knew nothing about both women and I left them once I realized they were rebounds.

Rebounds are relationships forged out of instability and you can wind up with some real scumbags.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I have not a relationship but a one night stands.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes