Do you believe having a rebound is okay?

Many times the person who was the rebound gets hurt because the other person can't come to term with their feelings.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Why the hell do you need a rebound? A rebound is for selfish and emotionally unstable people who can't live without the attention of someone else. I've got no respect for people like that.

If I break up, I spend some time with myself, focus on my own things and enjoy life. I don't turn to someone whom I previously ignored, just so I can get their attention.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I Don't, the person there with won't know they where just a rebound so if they developed strong feelings they're going to get hurt and that's not fair. I always worry I'm going to be someone's rebound and not know about it 😔