How can I handle girlfriend who always use my money?

she love online shopping, buy unnecessary things while she not working. she pretty used up all my saving money 😭. how should i advice her. help me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop giving her money. Don’t allow her to use your money to buy things for herself. That’s your own money and it’s very important for you to have savings. She needs to use her own money if she wants to buy things for herself. I honestly would also suggest breaking up with her, because it sounds like she’s probably just using you.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• Don't give it to her. Change your cards, change your numbers.

0|0
    0|1
  • Are you kidding me. You dump her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does she have access to your bank account or whatever that belongs to you in the first place? That's my question. She don't need advice. She needs to stop using other people's money and use her own. And if she doesn't have a job, too bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Change your passwords, credit cards, etc

How do you spend someone else's money on frivolous stuff, their savings no less! Dump her. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • Have a serious talk. Tell her if she wants to spend money on random things that she doesn't NEED then she can get a job.

I've had to ask my boyfriend for, money before, but it was because I was fired and NEEDED it. Not for random things i just wanted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give her tips to save her own money.

Tell her you don't think its healthy to overspend.

I think because you've allowed it for so long, it might come across as hypothetical cus now she thinks its okay.. which its not! But just stand strong and tell her thats not cool

1|1
    0|0
  • Tell her to stop spending her money, a relationship is a partnership not a bank.

0|1
    0|0
  • Boundaries! Set boundaries and let her know what's not ok with you! Doesn't mean you love or care any less you just are showing yourself and your hard earned money respect!

0|1
    0|0
  • Telling her it's your money not hers.. That's insane I couldn't ever do that

0|0
    0|0
  • By not giving her any. Or dumping her. She's a liability.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell her to spend HER OWN MONEY, not yours. You're her boyfriend, not her human wallet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like your her sugar daddy 🤭

0|0
    0|0
  • tell her and if she freaks drop her ass

0|1
    0|0
  • Talk with her about it as soon as possible!

1|0
    0|0
  • do you think that you could just be a sugar daddy?

0|0
    0|0
  • two words DUMP HER

1|0
    0|0
  • Part ways with her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop giving her access to your bank account.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't let her have access to your money

0|0
    0|0
  • you dump her. she is taking advantage of you

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 10

• Lol...

Ya if your not tied down to that girl now through commonlaw marriage, kids or any other way.

Separate your account and lives immediately. This is not a behaviour she will change.

Quite likely she also suffers depression another thing you absolutely don't want to deal with unless your hopelessly in love with her.

1|0
    0|0
  • She uses your money because you failed to set boundaries in the beginning of your relationship with her so she thinks it's ok. Guys need to stop spending money on girls so easily in the beginning because it tells the girl you don't think you have value as a person so have to impress them with buying them gifts all the time. One that happens they're lose respect for you and are dating you so they get freebies.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you stop letting her spend money, then she will go find someone else.

But how you force someone to manage money is to give them a separate checking account and a debit card. They can only spend from that account and you decide how much gets put into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you let her use your money? Don't do it. Talk do her, if she doesn't stop you have a problem, maybe you should think if it's still worth to be with her or your debts can become a snowball.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st You should prevent her from accessing to your account to see if she’s after your money only. If things are going well after that then you can manage it and discuss things about how much you need to save n how much she can spend : )

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop being such a pussy and put a stop to it. For crying out loud, why are men today so weak and pathetic?

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't know what's worse, you not having a spine or you having a wife without getting married.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd drop that bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • dump her gold digging ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut off her access to your money!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes