What should I say/do?

So this guy I've never met or seen anywhere else on social media recently added me on SnapChat by phone number, I have no idea how he got my number or whatever but I was able to find him on Facebook and Instagram, he is quite attractive and likes a lot of the same things I do, I also think he'd get along very well with my brothers.

Anyway, I don't know why he added me so I don't want to start talking to him because he probably has no idea who I even am and unfriend me, but I want to know what I should say to him, if anything. He lives like half an hour away, or at least he used to anyway.
What should I say/do? Should I add him on Instagram? Or will that seem creepy? Should I talk to him on SnapChat, if so what should I say? I'm so bad at this!!!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him how he got it

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him on snapchat to see his dick.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Start with hello how are you. Small talk stuffs. If he keeps talking you keep talking 🙂 you got this! I super shy but believe if things are meant to be then they are. Just met a guy on a dating site that’s 30 miles away. We’ve had 5 dates over the last month. Text daily but not too much. We started off just small talk and then met 😊😊

1|0
    0|0
    • I just don't know what to say because he probably thinks I'm someone else since he added me by phone number.

• Only one way to find out right? Somehow he had your number. Or maybe it was by mistake but he’ll still date you or whatever you want.

Recommended myTakes