Girls, have you ever liked a shy guy before?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, but no. Because I'm very shy myself, and so I've always been more drawn to the outgoing type. Just because if we're both shy, things hardly ever evolve. Since we're both afraid and nervous. Plus, I was searching for my other half, the complete opposite to complete each other. Which I found ^^ We're both introverts though, so that's good lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Understand. If you were single would you mind if a shy guy built up the courage to want to talk to you?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 26

• No. Not really.

0|0
    0|1
  • It was the worst.

But I think sometimes shy guys can be confused with jerks or uninterested.

The girl is wondering why he's not asking her out.

He's wondering why she's not asking him out.

And nothing gets done!

4|0
    0|0
    • "The girl is wondering why he's not asking her out.

He's wondering why she's not asking him out.

And nothing gets done!"

I think I've been in this situation way more than I thought.

• They're always kinder and don't have any of that hyper masculinity complex.

3|0
    0|0
    • So that "hypermasculine" thing is really a turn off to a lot of women?

• Its an act most of the time. Its just not worth it. And apparently they think that masculinity is being rude and putting people down. I don't have the time or patience for that.

• Yes, I liked a shy guy before. He ended up being an asshole though. Shyness or introversion doesn't necessarily make a guy quality.

1|0
    0|0
    • So was he shy and an asshole at the same time?

• Show All
    • Yeah. Like most girls would think a shyer guy is more respectful than the really outgoing guy, but that's not always the case. Shyness has nothing to do with your actual character. People can surprise you.

• I can say the same with some shy girls. Some seem cute and sweet from a distance but when you try to talk to them they come off as very cold or rude.

• When I was younger, I didn't like shy guys because I, myself was shy too... So what would have come out of two shy persons? Nothing... :) I still don't like shy guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but he hated me and would always look at me like I did something wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! Why would a girl like him 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m super shy. Life can be awkward or scary or fun or happy! It’s life!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I find them attractive, and I find them also have great potentials.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, most guys I've liked recently have been introverts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though he was shy, he was just too damn hot to ignore. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you normally like guys who are shy?

• Show All
    • So you prefer confident, outgoing guys?

• I’m in a relationship now but I guess the confident outgoing guys were the ones who seemed attracted to me.

• Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes