Does this make me a slut? Am I too ugly to have a bf?

Does this make me a slut? Am I too ugly to have a bf?

Is it bad that I have never had a real relationship. I've made out with guys and have done stuff. I have talked to guys but it has never gone further. I feel like I always end up ruining it. Is it bc I'm too ugly to have a bf? Please don't be rude :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You look real nice. If you are wondering if you are too ugly for a relationship, with your good looks, part of the issue with not having a relationship may be a lack of self worth. If that seems to be so, get some personal counseling, and see why you may lack self worth, and how to gain the self worth and confidence that will help get you into a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Miss, whatever problems you have I would say to pray about it. This is no place to ask of your insecurities here. You shouldn't be making out with different guys like that, but that is choice. You don't have to be in a relationship. It's not life, you know. You aren't ugly. You have too many perverts on here who will look at you and your body just to lust after. The main reason you aren't is because your not sleeping around like other girls, and even if your willing, it's a turn off to somebody. You need to stop trying to please men. And focus on yourself, get professional counseling for this, because I believe your going through a lot of depression and oppression, and it has to be evaluated. Because at the same time, you not too healthy emotionally and mentally to handle dating of this era. Just be glad you aren't. Too many would take advantage of somebody like you because of your naive nature.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• You are very, very attractive. Whatever the problem is, I am sure that it is not your appearance. What else do you think it might be?

1|0
    0|0
  • You are beautiful. You are not a slut at all, just because you are beautiful doesn't mean you are a slut. You need to be a little more confident girl, don't let a guy use you, you're cute. Look for the sensual, goofy guys. Don't go after a*holes. You won't ruin anything. Keep your head up high and keep telling yourself" I'm fuckin awesome and I'm beautiful"

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably cause those guys are out of your league and they just want a make out session but don't see you as a good fit to date...
    Date within your league!

It plagues a lot a lot of girls
    It's confusing cause hot guys give attention to average girls for fun time but not for dating... women just misinterpret that though

1|0
    0|0
    • Heww hold on... can t I expect hot people too?
      I don't give that much impo to looks but I think I can score high if I want although most of the people I 've been with an consider beneath my league

• Show All
    • Oh ok thanks

• @archiz that's true

• You are cute , maybe you have just met the wrong guys or your personality isn’t as good as your appearance :p
    And yeah having sex with many guys makes a girl a slut in my opinion : ) the last one tho would differ from man to another i think : )

1|0
    0|0
  • You look fine to me. Having said that, if you've never had a boyfriend at the age of 27 with your looks, then I'd think something was up with you. Some skeletons in your closet or something.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol I'm not really 27. I don't know why I put that age down. I'm actually about to turn 18 next month.

• Oh that's normal af then lmao

• I can't tell if you're fishing for compliments or if you really don't know how attractive you are. Seriously you look great im sure that's not the issue

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not fishing for compliments. But thanks for you're opinion

• Sorry I just honestly don't see what about you would have made you consider you might be too ugly to have a boyfriend

• Who told u that you are ugly.

You are too cute , don't worry too much, who eve told u that u r ugly, they are blind.
    I wish I get a girl like you in my life, even I never been in a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • And you would be to ugly why? About the only thing I can come up with would be a possible confidence issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are definitely not ugly. So it's either your behaviour or your guillability. That is, people might be using you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ya I figured. I've been told people don't like my personality. But who cares. thanks for your answer

• You're gorgeous, im a sucker for a woman with long hair and a pretty smile

1|0
    0|0
  • Heavens no you re far from I find you very attractive. I would guess part of it is you have not found the one guy that when you see him looking at you from across the room it makes your Hart skip of or break out in a flush. When the time come the right one will make you stop and be like finally. A woman does not need a man to show worth be strong be you and never settle because others tell you stupid shit like your clock is ticking!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're very pretty, what ever the reason is, it isn't cause you're ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, from looking at your photo you uploaded I would say you are a very attractive woman, the reason things aren't working are probably just because chances are they guys just wants sex and then finds a way to end things before they even start , making you feel like it's ended because of you when it's not the case (unfortunately I know of a few people just like that) do i wouldn't say from what you say it is your fault, maybe look for a different type of guy see if anything changes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Awh, I have a feeling some turd of a man has knocked you down because he felt jelous. I'm not sure why you would think you're ugly... Other than maybe needing a prescription... But whatever floats your boat.

0|0
    0|0
  • hard to tell but you are cute and I like your face and boobs. but judging from the way you worded your question maybe you're just a tad crazy? I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • No you're beautiful and you're not a slut is just that nowadays it's hard to keep a relationship and you're still young just be patient enjoy your life and don't worry about anything else :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm it's certainly not because your ugly on the outside, can't speak to your personality as I don't know you..

0|0
    0|0
  • First you are not ugly, and no it does not make you a slut (well still depends on the number of different guys)

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you explain to me why or how you always feel like you end up ruining it?

0|0
    0|0
  • i see nothing wrong but everything right with you here.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• No it doesn't make you a slut, maybe you're just not ready for a relationship yet and that's okay. Once you find someone who clicks with you, you'll know and it'll work out cause you vibe.

You're gorgeous! Don't get discouraged, you'll find someone !

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it is not about your outlook, it is about your past. You hsve had men in your life and yet you lrarnt nothing. Men like using girls, but when it is about their girlfriend, they must be saints and virgins. So, you are a slut in their eyes and they only want "that" from you... You sold yourself cheap and now they know they can get ypu cheap.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is not bad that you did not have a real relationship nor it does not make you a slut. You are trying to figure out what qualities you like in a guy. You are a beautiful young woman and the right man will come to you. Being patient is the key!

1|0
    0|0
  • nooooo! you’re experimenting it’s fine. you’re pretty💓

1|0
    0|0
  • You’re beautiful and there’s zero reason To label yourself a sl*t

1|0
    0|0
  • you are super pretty men are blind

1|1
    0|0
  • I find you attractive
    How tall are you?

1|0
    0|0
  • ... How would that make you a slut?

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl the ugliest of people still get married. So that's not it. Maybe it's something to do with the way you act that makes them not want to date you.

Try to hold off on making out with guys until the 3rd date. And don't be too clingy to them. Let them have days of no texting.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes