Does this make me a slut? Am I too ugly to have a bf?

Is it bad that I have never had a real relationship. I've made out with guys and have done stuff. I have talked to guys but it has never gone further. I feel like I always end up ruining it. Is it bc I'm too ugly to have a bf? Please don't be rude :)

1036

Most Helpful Guy

• You look real nice. If you are wondering if you are too ugly for a relationship, with your good looks, part of the issue with not having a relationship may be a lack of self worth. If that seems to be so, get some personal counseling, and see why you may lack self worth, and how to gain the self worth and confidence that will help get you into a relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Miss, whatever problems you have I would say to pray about it. This is no place to ask of your insecurities here. You shouldn't be making out with different guys like that, but that is choice. You don't have to be in a relationship. It's not life, you know. You aren't ugly. You have too many perverts on here who will look at you and your body just to lust after. The main reason you aren't is because your not sleeping around like other girls, and even if your willing, it's a turn off to somebody. You need to stop trying to please men. And focus on yourself, get professional counseling for this, because I believe your going through a lot of depression and oppression, and it has to be evaluated. Because at the same time, you not too healthy emotionally and mentally to handle dating of this era. Just be glad you aren't. Too many would take advantage of somebody like you because of your naive nature.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE