Why am I single?

I can't connect with younger girls. I'm not mature enough for older women. Women my age are all committed or not interested in me.
I'm decent looking, I have a fit body, I am okay-ish groomed, I am well spoken, I can make conversations, I am funny (ish), I am respectful, I am not dominant over people, I don't force myself on women, I do not get angry at rejection and I make sure girls don't feel uncomfortable around me. I'm a drummer. I read a lot of novels. I write (content writing, poems and lyrics for my band), I am aware about a LOT of music (new and old), TV shows and a few movies. I'm also a singer and I play guitar for fun while singing.
I used to be an athlete. I am a great kisser (I'm certain bout that) and I am really good when I go down on a girl.
I'm single. I've never had sex and I've never been in a real relationship.
Every girl I meet is committed. I'm not interested in the girls who come up to me to talk (usually after shows). Even if I am, I'm usually not as interested as I am in someone I can't really approach.
I've never gone up to someone and talked. I don't know.
What's the issue? Am I just crazy or is the world?

1