Why do most guys simply just want a fling? Is it because they are insecure? Immature? All of the above? What makes a guy want more than a fling?

016

Most Helpful Guy

• It is foolish to take, flaunting, flippant, flirtatious, fake, foolish, flaky, fickle, feminist, females serious beyond fast flings. Girls fantasize they fulfill a LTR and they will infatuate some guy on it and he gets fooled and then flip their minds like the weather. LTRs are for fools while flings are more consistent with the typical girl out there. Just the way it is! “Immature and insecure” is just the typical female shaming and it doesn’t work. Let’s cut the crap, what do you offer in exchange for an LTR? I doubt very much if anything.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE