Why do most guys simply just want a fling? Is it because they are insecure? Immature? All of the above? What makes a guy want more than a fling?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is foolish to take, flaunting, flippant, flirtatious, fake, foolish, flaky, fickle, feminist, females serious beyond fast flings. Girls fantasize they fulfill a LTR and they will infatuate some guy on it and he gets fooled and then flip their minds like the weather. LTRs are for fools while flings are more consistent with the typical girl out there. Just the way it is! “Immature and insecure” is just the typical female shaming and it doesn’t work. Let’s cut the crap, what do you offer in exchange for an LTR? I doubt very much if anything.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Honestly? We never just wanted a fling, but as we begin to envolve women puts us in a sort of enquiry testing us all the time because of their own insecurities, because they are afraid of being left or cheated.
    Then we just get tired of it, bc its really annoying and jump only to the good parts.
    Women also do it.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know about most guys, but the ones that don't want a relationship just don't want to commit to anything. They want the freedom to be with as many people as they can without being tied down to one person. Guys who do want more than a fling see this commitment as worth it if it means forming a meaningful connection with the person they're with. Neither mindset is better than the other, it's just based on where the guy puts his priorities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Speaking for myself but the one time I really fell for a girl and was really serious about her, I got hurt pretty bad. It fucked me up for a while so no thanks, I'll pass on experiencing that for a second time

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not because they are insecure. They just want to have sex and they want a good memory with someone they enjoy the company of. Where does this 'guys are insecure' shit come from maybe WOMEN are insecure.

A lot of guys want to continue the relationship after the fling because they have such a good time with the girl

0|1
    0|0
  • Most guys under 25 do; so you will have to either wait a few years or date older guys if you want a better chance of finding someone willing to settle down in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality or like ability to have actual conversations are what'll separate a fling from the real thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they just want a fling, it's likely because they are just thinking about what they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • cause they don’t wanna deal with all the drama they just want that ass bent over to bang for a bit and get off

0|1
    0|0
  • There are some guys who just want a fling but most guys aren't like that

0|1
    0|0
  • Find a guy 27 or older. You will be more likely to find one that wants a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol just tried that with a 29 yr old... didn't work and bc I am a virgin and didn't want to have sex with him the first date he basically turned me down even tho he asked me out... he said he wanted something easy

• Anybody that wants sex on the first few dates is just trying to use you. It is best to wait until you both feel a strong emotional connection.
      Probably wait at least 3 months or more depending on how much time you get to spend together during the first few months of a relationship.

• How does that have anything to do with being immature or insecure?

0|0
    0|0
  • Easier to deal with, less drama usually

0|2
    0|0
  • Pm me I'll explain

0|0
    0|0
  • No commitment

0|0
    0|0
  • Males change as they get older. Give it Time!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes