Why is love so onesided for me?

I've tried dating again for 6 years now to no avail I've had two girls in the past 3 weeks that I asked out and was rejected and aside from that I haven't dated since my last girlfriend passed I can't get anyone and im very generous kind outgoing a great singer songwriter and careing but I feel that looks are just far to importantly t now and I don't think I fit the bill why is love so hard to find at 18 gah?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Because being a decent human being isn't enough in itself to make someone feel attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can see that I've tried all I can though I get that im not the best looking guy but shouldn't being good to the girls I care about and being there for them be at least worth something

• Show All
    • well... dropping the attitude where you act like being nice is a token to guarantee getting you some pussy/a girlfriend would be a good place to start. Girls don't work like vending machines, y'know?

• I just don't care anymore if live finds me awesome if I never find it fine im going to die anyways how soon who knows but I can gaurente I won't be here long

What Guys Said 2

• You will get to find it someday. You are still young. But no matter what happens just ask rejection is normal. The worst thing she can do is tell you no. But here's the thing many women in fact like it when a guy ignores them maybe you shouldn't over pursue. Let them do the chasing then choose among them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They need to love you more than you love them.

Stop focusing on women and focus on improving yourself. Be the best you you can be.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have been in the gym for 4 weeks every day and I have practiced music got my grades up I feel the big thing is I don't look happy cause im not with all I have I have nothing that really makes me happy tbh I don't feel emotion to much im not very empathetic to people so I feel people catch on to that before they can get to know me and let me ease up it's a developed problem

• Show All
    • Yup that's my problem im poor and ugly and average height im bottom of the barrel to everyone

• Dude. Go MGTOW and read up about it. If you keep handing over the keys to your happiness to someone else you will end up miserable. You should be happy if you're alone or not!

Do whatever you need to do to be happy. Good luck brother. God bless.

Recommended myTakes