Have you found your spouse or SO on Tinder?

Have you? Did it work out?Have you found your spouse or SO on Tinder?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never used tinder. Honestly, I don't know if it is appropriate to find someone on a dating app and make commitments and be in a relationship. Because you can just talk with other person and you can never know his/her nature and true intentions by just talking.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister met her boyfriend on a dating app called eHarmony. They've been together just over a year now. Probably wouldn't have worked out if they'd been on Tinder but some dating apps like eHarmony work.

I don't think people on Tinder sign up to be in a relationship, I think they just want a f*** buddy or nudes or something with no strings attached. Other dating apps are more for just dating.

1|0
    0|1
    • From my experience everyone on tinder wants a therapist without having a licensed therapist

• Thanks for MHO, and an update on my sister and her boyfriend, they are now engaged and getting married in October!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Fuckkkk no. That database of judgmental asshats can go fuck themselves into eternity.

Tinder is most likely one of our societies biggest problems.

0|1
    0|0
  • All I've found is girls wanting me to be their personal therapist because real therapists are evil so some random bloke off tinder clearly makes more sense

2|0
    0|0
  • Met my first girlfriend through tinder, she eventually showed me she was super toxic about a few weeks into the third month of our relationship. I don't really blame tinder, but it just sucks overall if i see her on it again or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder is nonsense... guys have to pay
    Get outta here hahah
    Pof for life hahah... nah even that's garbage lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, and i don't think it's a big deal in the end, gotta have trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really. talked to some girls, got some nudes (they offered) but they were all with daddy issues or very insecure. big turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • I am currently dating a women I met on tinder, dont know where its going at the moment though...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had a relationship off tinder but it didn't work out

0|0
    0|1
  • On match. com.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder sucks

0|1
    0|0
  • ahh fuck tinder

0|2
    0|0
  • I find Tinder to be a waste of data on my phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't even get a match #justbeingugly

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Nothing but sloots on Tinder

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no it sucks tinder

0|1
    0|0
  • No I met her in real live

0|1
    0|0
  • i wish

0|0
    0|0
  • yup.. it is still work in progress..

0|0
    0|0
  • are you kidding? that shit's mainly for hookups, not serious long term committed relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i have and it worked out perfectly for me

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• No. In our time even internet did not exist. :D :D :D

0|0
    0|0
    • The internet has been around since the 80's, though parts of it were around before that. The world wide web started about 1991.

• @zagor We are talking about Hungary... In Hungary there has been internet since - about - 2005... but in every house since 2010... Okay?

• Oh, OK. I didn't notice your country.

• I met my boyfriend of almost 2 years on tinder. So far it seems to be working.

1|0
    0|1
  • On tinder hahahaha you will never find a serious !

0|0
    0|0
  • Never over my fat body!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes