Does kissing help when having sex with a virgin?

I’m just curious to know why some guys kiss the girl there having sex with? Does it help with the pain if she’s a virgin? Also, what would you do to make sure it doesn’t hurt that much for the girl? Would you date a virgin?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Be sure he's being reasonably gentle, and not just thrusting away before you are ready. Have some lubricant on hand, in case you need it. Sometimes there is nothing that can be done to not have pain. Only consider having sex with someone close to your age, and who is considerate of your feelings.