Does kissing help when having sex with a virgin?

I’m just curious to know why some guys kiss the girl there having sex with? Does it help with the pain if she’s a virgin? Also, what would you do to make sure it doesn’t hurt that much for the girl? Would you date a virgin?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Be sure he's being reasonably gentle, and not just thrusting away before you are ready. Have some lubricant on hand, in case you need it. Sometimes there is nothing that can be done to not have pain. Only consider having sex with someone close to your age, and who is considerate of your feelings.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Kissing does nothing to lessen pain. It can distract you a bit, but that's all.
    To lessen the chance of pain the steps are easy.
    Foreplay to get excited
    Lubrication to make everything enter smoothly
    Go slow
    Use a position that doesn't put stress on the pelvic area
    Don't force anything
    I would date a virgin (wouldn't be the first time)

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't help with the pain but it makes for special for her I mean this is what she will remember for the rest of her life, I like it rough but I would never choke or slap a virgin otherwise she would be scares for life.
    Even though is not my problem...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ild date one yes... although a little old now haha but kissing dows nothing more than add intimacy.

That in itself might help take your mind off the pain, but its a feeling of closeness,. Some guys do some guys dont. And likewise for women.

0|0
    0|0
  • is kissing during sex bad now? wtf its just sensual and shows emotions.
    I wouldn't date a virgin but thats cuz im 27 but at your age I dated virgins and it wasn't a big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • It can help. In my experoence, it does. If the girl is turned on enough, and the kissing is passionate enough, it can dissipate pain or pull the atgention away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it can help because it distracts, but the most important thing is to focus on a good foreplay and to go slow and gentle

0|0
    0|0
  • A long foreplay makes the girl more lubricated and this can reduce the pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what they're kissing...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah probably

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not date one at this point in my life. What’s easiest to help though is to give her oral first and really relax her as well as rub her clit really nice and slow and help build her up and loosen up. Then I would take my time penetrating her just a little bit slowly at a time while keep massaging her clit. Just go nice and easy and help her enjoy it and be very comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most helpful because you can't cry when he is kissing during sex

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes