Is it reasonable that im a bit upset?

My "boyfriend" we're a thing atm keeps talking to his ex all day long even when we are together I have told him that I don't appreciate him talking to her when I am around bc like he shouldn't be caring about what's going on with her and it makes me mad but he tells me I shouldn't be because he only wants me and I don't know how to stop him from talking to her.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you when that happens I'd just grab my things and walk out the door. You probably told him enough times and it doesn't seem to sink in so he's as interested in his ex as he is in you. You don't want a boyfriend like that. He need to apologize to you for that behavior and promise that's the end of it. If he continues with talking to his ex you really do'n't have a boyfriend. You need to dump his quickly and find yourself a real boyfriend. Tell him he needs to get back with his ex. Tell him you don't treat him like that so you don't want him treating you like that either. You'll do much better without him. He's playing you fo a fool. How did you happen to start calling him your boyfriend rather than some casual friend?

• I got mad about it the other day because he like brought her up to me and I was like idgaf about her so n then I told him that I didn't like when he talked to her when I was around like that's a bit rude to me and he said he was gonna stop talking to her to make me happy and I was like no I'm. not gonna force you to do it I want you to do it because you want to. It just really pisses me off that he talks to her literally all day.. I even said to him like how would you like it if I texted my ex all day and he was like your right I'll stop but yet today he was doing the exact same thing n he's not my boyfriend yet we're just having a thing for now but like we act like were dating and he's apparently going to ask me out on New year's.

• Regardless what he is to you , if he keeps spending more quality time talking to his ex I would make sure he never becomes your boyfriend until he changes his attitude about that and starts treating you like the girl that has the most importance in his life - like a girlfriend should be treated. He needs to put his ex in her rightful place... behind you.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't stop him from doing anything and if there is nothing going on then okay.

But you can ask for more quality time x