This guy is giving me so much mixed signals, does he like me or what?

Hi everyone, I desperately need your help. This guy I've known for a few months, he kept telling me he had to say something to me but never actually got to saying it. We went to watch the movies together once and he wants to again soon. Well finally a few days ago he asked me if I liked him, I said 'a bit why?' (just to play it safe) and he said he was feeling conflicted feelings about me. Then later on tells me that he just wants to experience something physical with me, he's never dated and wants to share his first kiss with me? I'm confused as all hell to what this all means.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Take what he says at face value. He means exactly what he said, he's confused and wants to kiss you and be physical with you.