What do you think how high standards this guy has for a girl?

Having amazing body etcWhat do you think how high standards this guy has for a girl??
Updates:
I MEANT girls does need to have amazing body, thats what I meant by description,

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He does NOT have an amazing body according to most girls. Only guys think that's amazing. I don't like his body and I am fit with nice curves. Also I hate narcissistic guys like him. Athletic guys look best but he is tooo muscular. And my observation is that guys with that type of body are usually less intelligent and more aggressive. Big NO for me so don't care about his standards.

1|0
    0|0
    • I actually found out bout him through my girl friends who are fitness models, so most fitness girl do like this much of muscle

• Show All
    • Less of a balloon animal.

• post a pic

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he has super super high standards for girls... sure he will most likely end up with a hot girl because there is many hot girls that really want that body... or just end up with a fitness model girl

but in reality he's more obsessed with his body...
    you know how obsessed you have to be to even dare to look like that... that's not easy even with roids... your whole life revolves around those 650 muscles on the Body

truth... believe

4|1
    0|0
    • Do you think he would ever date a gurl who has no curves, meaning flat? 😂

• Show All
    • plus the lifestyle will make sense too... he's probably always active and stuff... he needs a girl that can keep up with that

most fitness dudes.. their girls aren't slouches either... ya maybe not pros.. but they are generally active and in shape at the very least

• Yea exactly

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Yuck. Don’t care. I would never date a guy like that. I don’t find guys that into themselves attractive.

1|0
    0|1
  • I Dunno What he's Like But He Look Like The Type Thats In2 Fake Boobs, Ass Etc.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, he does. But how did u make that conclusion, based on what, besides his muscles lol?

• Show All
    • Where r u from? 😂

• Yup Lol Italy.

• I am not attracted to guys that have a must have list, good luck to him. Until they come out with a build a girlfriend store.. I don't think it will happen.

1|1
    0|0
  • Would probabky have to be good looking, happy to do whatever he wants

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know him but doesn't sound like my type possibly after 4 weeks ill be bored and he will have nothing to say

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty boring, chubby and has a lot of excitement

1|0
    0|0
    • Aaaaahahahahahahhahahahahahqh

• Another sideshow freak?

0|1
    0|0
  • He'd have high standards, but he's not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • He could be into super fat girls for all we know.

0|0
    0|0
  • He can like whatever he wants. He's hot 👍

0|0
    1|0
  • Ugh. He could've been so damn hot with that face, but most girls hate that over-muscular look. It looks gross, it's as if I touch his popped out veins, he'll burst.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is not a body most girls like..

5|1
    0|0
    • Its a bit too much.. but wouldn't agree cuz fitness girls are so into this body

• Yea, well... since he clearly likes it enough to make it that way, I’m sure there exist some girls that like their boyfriends to have it that way. I’m just saying, the majority do not because that is way overboard.

• In all honesty, I wouldn't date him.
    But I would imagine that his standards are something like "Candice Swanepoel or GTFO".

0|0
    0|0
    • What if GTFO? 😂😂

• Show All
    • Yeah but CANDICE is flat lol

• All VS models are flat.

• Uh, I guess he's welcome to like whatever he likes.

Super unattractive to me though.

2|0
    0|0
  • His body is not amazing
    I wouldn't be with him I'm sure he will talk every minute about gym biceps triceps whatever
    Ain't nobody got time for that

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• Impossible to judge by that picture. If he worksout just for himself, it shouldn´t matter what the girl is like. I´m quite fit as well and personally I prefer healthy looking girls, but they don´t need to be gym addicts. As long as a girl takes care of herself, I´m sure that´s what the guy is going for

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but as you said girl needs to have a fit body

• Show All
    • I disagree with you on that one. My friends all have gfs who aren´t fit. It´s a special niche where a guy wants a toned and muscular girl. by the way, fit can also mean slim, but not trained :)

• All guys I know and guys in general prefer a fit body, which does not mean someone would not date if she didn't have a fit body, but on most cases won't, because guys dont want flat girls, thats the case with most guys.

• Pretty high

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like a Gay to me.

3|0
    0|0
  • Usually these guys have only their body and that takes a lot of time and effort so usually the only girls they get are chunky.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes