How often do you communicate with someone in the beginning stages of dating?

How often 1or 3x a day? do you skip days? say good morning/goodnight? text? an actual phone call? what is typical for you when you're interested in a girl in the begining?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Texting several times a day. I don't like calling. I prefer texting or meeting in person. Yeah I say good night pretty early on. Cause I'm looking for a partner and I will treat them like I'd treat my partner so they can evaluate if they want that or not.

Behaving different just for dating reasons isn't efficient in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I skip a lot because I feel like it its typical