How often do you communicate with someone in the beginning stages of dating?

How often 1or 3x a day? do you skip days? say good morning/goodnight? text? an actual phone call? what is typical for you when you're interested in a girl in the begining?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Texting several times a day. I don't like calling. I prefer texting or meeting in person. Yeah I say good night pretty early on. Cause I'm looking for a partner and I will treat them like I'd treat my partner so they can evaluate if they want that or not.

Behaving different just for dating reasons isn't efficient in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I skip a lot because I feel like it its typical

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• As I have only been in one relashonship it's weird for me as for the last year me and my girl have spoken every day to each other and with the exception of maybe 5-6 weekends been at each other's house as we don't get to see each other in weak days but from what I see on here and whist asking others we spend more time talking with each other then most

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on other partner if they are talkative interactive we do a lot if not it will be very less

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes