Women; how do you feel about MGTOW?

since the rise of feminism and feminist, chivarly is dead and many men want out of dating and marriage, do you agree with the social movement in our society? or does it make you angry?

186

Most Helpful Girl

• What I wish is that those men who say they are going their own way would actually GO. But no, they keep coming into discussions with women and just belittling us. GO already. Really. GO. I'll send you off with a lovely party if you like.

This is a social movement with literally no MOVEMENT, just a lot of sitting around griping. I don't see them engaged in any activism to address the men's issues they say we're all ignoring. They always talk about the same 5 or 10 points, but when asked "what are you doing about these things" I repeatedly get told "those mean wimmins won't let us open a battered men's shelter, wah wah wah" The fuck we won't. They have been opened and are often supported by women alongside the men who made them happen.

Please, go already.

I love the men in my life, and I doubt they'd follow you, but it really is not going to be hard at all to go back to sleeping with women all the time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Preach! 😂👏👏

• @Names93 I speak for a lot more feminists that an MGTOW does though.

• Right, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

Most Helpful Guy

• Feminism was necessary in this country at one point in history. It’s turned into to a shit show. Modern day feminists are doing more harm than good nowadays. They find the dumbest things to complain about, they are never happy and they are total hypocrites. No matter what happens they will never be satisfied. They are complaining about the dumbest things while there are women on the other side of the world who are suffering from actual oppression. The whole thing is just ridiculous. You mentioned chivalry, they are trying to kill chivalry. I’ve been told that I’m sexist because I held the door for a girl. Feminists are whining about sexism and oppression but when if I act respectful towards women that also makes me sexist? It’s a waste of time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE