Women; how do you feel about MGTOW?

since the rise of feminism and feminist, chivarly is dead and many men want out of dating and marriage, do you agree with the social movement in our society? or does it make you angry?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What I wish is that those men who say they are going their own way would actually GO. But no, they keep coming into discussions with women and just belittling us. GO already. Really. GO. I'll send you off with a lovely party if you like.

This is a social movement with literally no MOVEMENT, just a lot of sitting around griping. I don't see them engaged in any activism to address the men's issues they say we're all ignoring. They always talk about the same 5 or 10 points, but when asked "what are you doing about these things" I repeatedly get told "those mean wimmins won't let us open a battered men's shelter, wah wah wah" The fuck we won't. They have been opened and are often supported by women alongside the men who made them happen.

Please, go already.

I love the men in my life, and I doubt they'd follow you, but it really is not going to be hard at all to go back to sleeping with women all the time.

8|0
    0|3
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Preach! 😂👏👏

• Show All
    • @Names93 I speak for a lot more feminists that an MGTOW does though.

• Right, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

Most Helpful Guy

• Feminism was necessary in this country at one point in history. It’s turned into to a shit show. Modern day feminists are doing more harm than good nowadays. They find the dumbest things to complain about, they are never happy and they are total hypocrites. No matter what happens they will never be satisfied. They are complaining about the dumbest things while there are women on the other side of the world who are suffering from actual oppression. The whole thing is just ridiculous. You mentioned chivalry, they are trying to kill chivalry. I’ve been told that I’m sexist because I held the door for a girl. Feminists are whining about sexism and oppression but when if I act respectful towards women that also makes me sexist? It’s a waste of time.

0|3
    2|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I feel like they’ve been hurt, can’t get laid or get a girlfriend or have been screwed over financially by women, or have mummy issues.

I don’t know any reallife MGTOW, most men are logical and rational luckily.

4|1
    0|1
  • Well their loss

0|0
    0|3
    • When actually used to focus on themselves and do things for themselves without the stress of dating, I don't see how it's their loss.

• Show All
    • Who will fit the description*

• @Names93 sure thing

• It only makes me angry when they're not going their goddamn way as they say they are and are bitterly insulting and trying to bring any woman down and arrogantly talk as if they "know it all". What happened to focusing on yourself?

I don't agree with the movement but I can see where "some" are coming from with it. Never met any MGTOW in real life however, only seem to exist on the internet.

3|0
    0|0
    • You may have met a MGTOW who wasn't vocal about it, or they may not have exhibited any of these negative tropes you list and so therefore did not think of them as a MGTOW.

• It's the equivalent of 3rd wave feminism and both are equally as stupid. Men bitch about feminists all damn day but you guys got your own little feminist things going on with this mgtow crap. Kinda hypocrital don't ya think?

2|1
    0|1
  • feminist are only BUTT HURT people who think they got it hard when back then men have saved and RISKED THEIR LIVES for THEM to LIVE. feminist DON'T UNDERSTAND SHIT. they think men are terrible but not all men are the same.

0|3
    0|0
  • It's great! Guys filter themselves into categories so women don't even have to put effort into finding the good ones anymore. Labels make things so easy, mgtow, transexual, mra, nice guy, red pillers. Within a couple minutes of meeting someone I can know everything they think about! Unless of course they are one of the "what the fuck is wrong with all these people" types then I have to actually have a conversation and see if they actually have independent thought and what not.

0|0
    0|1
    • Lol. That's *Exactly* the same thing i say about the dodos on the other side. Someone asked me what i thought of xyz-ism and i was like.. I love it. It empowered dodos to proudly show off that label. So i get to happily avoid them and keep my sanity.

• I think it's a good idea. Large strides have been made in the area of women's rights and the breaking down of the socially constructed gender role for women opening up many choices in life. There's still a long way to go but issues are not as invisible anymore.

Men are still forced into their one gender role by society of being the primary "provider" along with many other social assumptions. Yet when they speak up they're told they have it so well that they should sit down and be quiet. This is a huge issue that shouldn't be ignored or shoved under the rug.

Unfortunately the very vocal fringe element men are a bit... yes, the overly vocal MGTOW ones need to go and find their own island.

0|3
    0|0
    • "Yet when they speak up they're told they have it so well that they should sit down and be quiet. This is a huge issue that shouldn't be ignored or shoved under the rug."

👍🏼

• Instead of actually going their own way, they spend their time sitting on the internet trashing women. We don’t care.

2|1
    0|1
  • Chivalry is not dead and mgtow is just a podium enabling men to complain about their lack of success with women and a vooce for why they’ve been forced to give up.. or go their own way as it were.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't agree with it but it also doesn't make me angry. I just don't really care? It doesn't really affect me all that much so it's not a big deal and they should just do what they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has the choice to live life how they want. If thats what makes men happy, go for it. If they are doing it in spite, then it's their loss.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't see how it's their loss if they do it through spite.

I'm not trying to say it's right/wrong, but how does it make it their loss?

• @Names93 because they are choosing to let their negative emotions fuel their lifestyle

• Eh they seem lame and really bitter. They also give up too easily I think.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think this has become ridiculous. Women who claim to be feminist but don't know how to pick and choose their battles are diluting the fight for equality. Men act like their identity is threatened if they can't do all of those stereotypical male things. Like "I am man therefore I am" Both sides are frustrating. We should be pushing for equalism. That men are respected as responsible single parents just as much as women. And that women aren't shamed for having a full-time job and using daycare services. I honestly see neofeminism and anti feminism as extremists. We should strive for moderate interpretations of equality.

0|0
    0|0
  • More women for me.

0|0
    1|0
  • what is MGTOW?

0|0
    0|0
    • “Men Going Their Own Way”

• Show All
    • blame third wave feminism and todays society that only benifets women with jobs, schools teach the way only women learn. men on the other hand are loosing all the male jobs out there to be what a male nurse? or take a woman perferd job, f uck no! we dont want that bs! women need to pull the monkey out of their a ss and realize feminisim and this whole equality thing is bs

• what is bs
      i'm from turkey and do not understand all words

• They can do what they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neutral

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It's a reaction to feminazis.
    It's using someone's logic against them.

0|4
    1|0
  • i think it's as poisonous as any other movement

and can be taken to the extreme sometimes by some of their members

2|0
    0|1
  • I am not a woman, but I find MGTOW is a bunch of crybabies

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless they also hate feminism, women who bitch about MGTOW are literally the biggest hypocrites ever.

1|1
    4|0
  • They can do what they want.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes