If dating for a 1-3 months what do you to get them for christmas?

what do you gift a person for Christmas in a fairly new relationship?
  • expensive item bag/jewelry or watch
  • perfume or cologne
  • a card
    Vote C
  • clothing
    Vote D
  • cut them off so your cheap ass won't have to
    Vote E
  • other something personalized
    Vote F
i say exspensive item for me

1812

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm. Never had this happen.

I would assume that, say, if I had had a relationship that started in September or October, I'd talk to her about it.

I'd probably get something for her that was inexpensive, but showed I listened. Maybe something "cute." or something I made. Something funny, maybe, that would remind her of me, but not be too personal or expensive.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, 1-3 months is a fairly new relationship and not very serious. Therefore, I don't think that an expensive gift is necessary.
    Nothing serious, something small. I'd maybe go for a giftcard or tickets to something; something that you maybe could do together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 11

• I'm not in a current relationship so I'll use exes as examples.
    I got a female ex often something to do with her hobbies, always a hit.
    I got a male ex (yes I'm bisexual) a silver necklace with 2 pendants one with the first letter of my name and one with a yin-yang sign (both had meaning for him, made him very happy).
    So something personal or interest related is what I usually go for

• This isn't an easy thing to answer as 3 months can be the difference between a few dates or her carrying your child.

It really depends on where you are in the relationship but if you feel the need to think about it talk to them about what you're getting each other.

• That's why it's better to break up in November and then reconcile in January...

• but you will never get back with me if someone does that no chance in hell

• I dunno, January is pretty cold...

• If it's like 1-3 months I'd say an experience
    Gifts have no value really at that stage... like you don't even know him that well
    Set up a nice date and make it an awesome night... wine beside a fire and go skiing or sliding or something lol

• My friend bought his girlfriend a hand crafted silver necklace with hand painted cat enclosed in it.

I bought myself a liquor flask.

• A fishing pole, so you can hook him and start reeling him in.

• Don't be cheap, at least a yacht.

• Nothing. I'm not a gift giver. I show love in other ways.

• Anal

• A car

• Jewelry

What Girls Said 17

• I'm in a relationship that just barely. It's been almost four months. I have no clue as to what to get my boyfriend, I'm super scared of disappointing him... I've been thinking of writing a book for him, or getting him a stuffed animal and writing a poem, it just depends on the person, I guess. Get to know him and haha-?

• A hamper basket with all his faborite stuff. A few of his fav choc, his favorite drink, some goodies that you genuinely know he would use/ like his favorite book or DVD things like that. This shows that you've listened, youve thought about him and you care.

• I'm an overly practical type, so for my boyfriend of 4 months (and a year of acquaintenceship), I'm getting him a solid learher belt that I had him pick out. It really depends on who you and your partner are as people and how you show affection.

• Even if it’s a new relationship you need to show you care and get something from the heart that won’t break the bank. I got my boyfriend three funny pairs of socks and surprise tickets to a theme park. I feel like an experience and time together is better than any gift.

• I wouldn’t say perfume or cologne. That’s something you get someone you don’t really know. It’s not a lot of effort in a gift.
    Get them something that’ll they’ll enjoy like match tickets or skydiving etc

• 1-3 months? That's so new. Don't go all out. You guys just STARTED dating. Honestly, I'd probably get them a gift card or something. Nothing flashy and exciting, but something that makes it look like you put SOME (if any) effort in.

• I'm broke so I don't know. I know my guy wants accessories for his car, so I'm probably going to do that. We've been dating about 2 months

• I got him a watch, we had dated 2 months, we got enaged jan. 10

• A Starbucks card. Or maybe that's just what I want 😞

• Some chocolates or something made by you like cookes in a jar, a wine, a basket full of goodies

• if you have to think super hard about it, then ya prob shouldn't be dating the person

• Nothing expensive or overly sentimtal.

• Nothing

• Something that he might like.

• perfume or cologne

• A box of their favorite candy.

• A Christmas bj?