What should I do about my girlfriend please?

We have been living together for 6 months and we are in a relationship for 2 years. Everything is perfect with her, we have wonderful moments, we laughs, we make projects for the future, we have a lot of fun together and I love her. But I don't know what happens with her, she never want to have sex. We were having sex almost everyday in the beginning, but since 1-2 months she never wants it. She is not afraid about sex, she know that I "need" it, even more than her, she knows that it's been a while since we fucked, but she never let me have her. She says she is not in the mood, or too tired, but she is tired 4 days a week... I don't know what happens with her and I'm afraid I could do something bad or be unfaithful if our physical relationships does not evolve...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would take her out on a nice date/ make dinner at home with a bottle of wine and make her feel special. You two could just be in a rut and there’s nothing like making sure your lady feels special. Sometimes guys just want to fuck all the time and all of the sensual stuff about sex goes out the window making it feel like a chore for her. If the night doesn’t end in sex after you taking her out and working her up for you then maybe have a talk about it. Make sure not to get upset about it but rather just ask her. Good luck!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• The spark of sexual desire usually wears off through time, so this is a normal process in a long time relationship. Women are more keen to suffer this lack of sexual appetite sooner, but men also experience it overtime.

The emotion, the thrill of a new adventure, a new body to bond with, new experiences in bed to share, is lost. And it becomes routine, and with routine arrives apathy. This is a prominent reason for which men (and women very much alike) seek for romances/adventures outside of the relationship - which of course is cheating.

But it is not that difficult to turn the spark back on. There are several techniques such as the more popular of impersonating other characters, or the more scary "trying new things" in your sexual life.

This new things can only be achieved with communication and hence mutual approval, and reluctancy to comply is a common denominator. But a leap of faith has sometimes to be done: if you haven't tried it, how do you know you don't like it? (or maybe you have tried but did not perform it correctly, or in the right moment?). I'm not telling you which things you can do to spice up your sexual relationship in regard of trying new things: your mutual imagination and sincere communication will set the limit.

Last but not least, don't fuss too much about it. We all go through periods of sexual inapetence, and often it has nothing to do with the relationship itself but with external factors (which can range from job or family problems, to health issues). I'm not saying it is not a warning sign at all, but take it with patience, be observant and respect her space. And in future sexual approaches (which I advice you strategically space in time) be original, funny, different in some way, and make sure you work your way demandingly - just like the they when you were trying to seduce her for the first time.

Good luck :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • PS: Demandingly to yourself. And last phrase was supposed to be "just like the days when..."

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• Propose. She probably feels like she's being used.

0|0
    0|0
  • ask her what changed for her.
    It might just be something that's troubling her. or she really is tired, although sex helps with that.

Definitely go about it calmly. Tell her that you noticed your relationship changed and how you feel about it and that you really want to understand why this happened.
    Talk about how you could change the situation together.
    It's usually a sign of something changing. Either in her work/study life or her feelings.

0|1
    0|0
  • Have you talked to her about it? Communication is very important, especially this topic. Living together will sometimes decrease the amount of sex you have, just talk to her about it. That's the only really way you are going to know for sure what's going on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to her about it, tell her how you feel communication is key to making everyone happy ! No stray and be unfaithful cause that leads you down the path on continuing to doing it again. Just talk to her and ask her why she doesn't want to have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to be honest with her. Sexual compatible is a huge part of a relationship. Especially if you want this to be long term. Does she not feel attractive, is she depressed, is her sex drive just not compatible with yours? Be honest and talk to her. And tell her it's because you love her and don't want things to end

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I think she's lost interest in sex.. It happens... try sensuous ways... it'd she doesn't get turned on then talk to her... There are few options you have turn her on, manage without sex , find a duck buddy being in this relation , if it's unethical for duck buddy it's better to break up coz sex is very important for a relation to flourish... take care

0|0
    0|0
  • The pink fog has disappeared... now the reality has arrived... Talk to her about it. And be prepared that relationships work that way, there are many ups and downs and yeah... there are times when there is no sex, because other things are more important... So either you throw her away and search for a new "fuck partner" for a couple of months, or you stick to her and learn to be a responsible MAN!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask her what she wants in sex most likely she's not getting pleased and is too afraid to tell you because she doesn't want to make you feel bad so she gets tired of faking and just doesn't go for it i was like that for a while (Idk who you are persomal wise but you dont need sex you have a hand you know)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just talk to her about it, calmly. See if there’s anything wrong, if she knows why it’s happening. This is an important thing to discuss and communication in a relationship is crucial

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep! Make her feel special like when you first dated. Take her out like you are new to each other. To a nice place. Maybe even leave and pick her up and knock on the door.

0|0
    0|0
  • She may already be in another relationship, talk it out directly and either end it or stay. There is no need to cheat, just leave.

1|0
    0|0
  • Make her want you. Don't get into a boring routine. Spice it up a little.

Me and my boyfriend have our 2nd kid (my 3rd) on the way I'm 35 weeks pregnant and he still acts like I'm super sexy and tells me stuff like how he wants to bend me over and f*** me like crazy. I love it. Even when I am tired.

Can try talking to her as well? See what's going on that she lost her sex drive. Maybe plan a night where you go out to a nice dinner or make dinner and have candles. Give her a full body massage and see if you can't get her in the mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • She could be losing interest in the sex or even worse, she could be losing overall interest in the relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its like you're in the same situation I'm in but its my boyfriend who doesn't want it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give her massages

0|0
    0|0
  • So make her horny. You can't expect a wink or a titty grab to turn her on. Make her dinner, light scented candles, play sexy music, compliment her, move in slowly like you're still courting her. Make her horny BEFORE you try to get her into the sack.

1|0
    0|0
  • You guys have only been living together for 6 months. Sometimes the mind needs to be situated so that the sex can continue. I remember when my SO and I first moved in together we would argue daily, I guess we were trying to get used to living together. But we managed to get over that bump and we have been living together for 4 years now. Of course we still argue here and there but its definitely not like before. Give her time to get used to it, try catching her in the shower or when she gets home on a Friday. I say give her a few more weeks and if she's still not giving in, you need to talk to her about it. She can only push you so far until you find what she's not giving you somewhere else. If that's the case then maybe it wasn't a good idea for her to move in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will give you true advice... Give Up 😢😭

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be like that when it came to relationships, when I was younger (teen). My dream was to live together so I could fuck everyday. But as time passed and I got more experience, I realized sex is not everything and is not what keeps a relationship going. Maybe she is at that same point. She loves you for your company, your talk, your laughters, for you being there for her just as much as she must be for you making sex sound so little close to what she feels. Of course sex is amazing, mainly when you love each other, but I think that when it comes to love, sex becomes something ordinary for you no longer need that THAT much to feel connected.

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't hassle her. She doesn't owe you sex, especially if she's not in the mood. What you and she really need to do is see a therapist together to find out what's behind all this.

Be prepared to hear you're lousy in bed, she never liked sex with you, and she could barely bring herself to do it.

Be prepared that she doesn't want to talk about it with you at all.

Be prepared that you never really figure it out and it doesn't improve. Then discuss an open relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• If you have sad down with her and really discussed this, then the next move, if you want to stay in the relationship, is to get couple's counseling.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to get a hold of those urges if you think it'll make you cheat...

The conversation needs to be had, and if sex really really is that important you need a partner who shares its importance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her you need to have sex with her and that she's not treating you fairly

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes